• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

McDonalds

old school mcdonalds vs new school

• Total voters

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Old School McDonalds. I'd rather have a Whopper then go next door for some fries at Wendy's. When I am sick though...Big Mac, extra sauce, fries and a coke.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Old School McDonalds. I'd rather have a Whopper then go next door for some fries at Wendy's. When I am sick though...Big Mac, extra sauce, fries and a coke.

I don't think any type of fast food is all that great when sick. Though I love popeyes.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've never liked McDonalds, except for this phase when i was a kid, but i only went there for the power ranger toys in the kids meal! When i eat at mcdonalds i feel greasy and fat. I have to shower when i get home to feel clean.

FallsPioneer

MBTI Type
INTJ
Sorry, I am just too anti-social to like something like McDonalds.

Antisocial one you crack me up.

I don't even eat at McDonald's anymore, though over the summer I ate there once after 5 years of no MickeyD's. Only their french fries, and they were the same shitty sponge strings that they've always been. I like the "old school" stuff better I guess.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There's one across from my house... I only ever go there for mcflurries, though. And occasionally those cheap double cheeseburgers. I love big macs but I'm just too cheap to spend more than a couple dollars on food that unhealthy. ice cream is an exception, lol.

oh yeah and I don't eat chicken nuggets (gross) or any of the new "healthy" stuff (overpriced), so I'm not really qualified to answer. :)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to love McDonald's, and then I got a job there...

I didn't really care about whether or not they were real hamburgers -- let's face it, food is food -- but rather the environment they were cooked in.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
fronaldmcdonald3497wz2.jpg

MBTI Type
ENTP
I remember liking McDonald's when I was a kid, but that could be because my family never did fast food. Now there's always a billion other things I'd rather eat.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Don't care. I don't eat there enough for it to really have any impact on my health. Trans fats or not, whatever.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
About three times a year I GOTTA have a Big Mac and if they start making a healthy version they lose my business.

I don't like to eat inside though because that disinfectant they hose everything down with smells like urine to me.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
:sick:

Just... yuck. Although, I do admit to eating the breakfast pancakes once every few years, even if they are super sugary and about 80% air :D.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
McDonald's should wake up and stop putting fucking onions on all their burgers! That's my only complaint, that and it's kinda gross food.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't get people who don't like onions. Is that a Tee thing?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ewww... onions :sick:

I've never eaten at McDonalds in my entire life. My dad hated it so we never went there growing up, and by the time I had reached the age of 20 and it had occurred to me that I hadn't ever eaten at McDonalds I decided that I might as well go the rest of my life avoiding it! :D

My fast food choices? Either Chipotle or Chinese takeout ;)

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
ewww... onions :sick:

I've never eaten at McDonalds in my entire life. My dad hated it so we never went there growing up, and by the time I had reached the age of 20 and it had occurred to me that I hadn't ever eaten at McDonalds I decided that I might as well go the rest of my life avoiding it! :D

My fast food choices? Either Chipotle or Chinese takeout ;)

Wow, that's unique. I think Guiness should be contacted about this.

I love onions, raw, cooked, cooked and sweet.