• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lunch time

Kas

Fabula rasa
What do you eat at lunch in work/school?

Any tasty ideas? Recipes?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I work at a place that sells food so I end up giving way too much of my paycheck back to them. it's still expensive even with my discount :cry:

my go-tos are spicy tuna rice bowl, burrito bowl, the hot bar/salad bar or sandwiches.

I should really start packing lunch but I'm too lazy.

Kas

Fabula rasa
I work at a place that sells food so I end up giving way too much of my paycheck back to them. it's still expensive even with my discount :cry:

my go-tos are spicy tuna rice bowl, burrito bowl, the hot bar/salad bar or sandwiches.

I should really start packing lunch but I'm too lazy.

In that spirit :laugh:I usually end up making something 5 minutes before I need to leave house, because I remind myself I have nothing to eat.
Most often it's just salad, tomatoes, feta, olives or sometimes corn
Or cottage cheese with nuts, muesli and fruits.

I'm looking for new ideas, I'm willing to sacrifice more time.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Pinterest has so many ideas for any lunch or any person.

https://www.pinterest.com/recipedotcom/easy-lunch-ideas/

Bento lunches. This is my personal favorite. I love the traditional Japanese fillings but anything can go in there and they have built in portion control. This is my all time favorite from the Just Bento site.

bento_53_480.jpg

Bento no. 53: Sesame beef and vegetable bento | Just Bento

I work from home but I make a lunch ahead most days. A lot of days I have a salad with meat or a selection of 3 or 4 small plates or tapas style foods and I can graze if I'm busy with work. Today I had a salad with leftover grilled steak.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Pinterest has so many ideas for any lunch or any person.

https://www.pinterest.com/recipedotcom/easy-lunch-ideas/

Bento lunches. This is my personal favorite. I love the traditional Japanese fillings but anything can go in there and they have built in portion control. This is my all time favorite from the Just Bento site.

bento_53_480.jpg

Bento no. 53: Sesame beef and vegetable bento | Just Bento

I work from home but I make a lunch ahead most days. A lot of days I have a salad with meat or a selection of 3 or 4 small plates or tapas style foods and I can graze if I'm busy with work. Today I had a salad with leftover grilled steak.

Thank you :)
I haven't thought of using pinterest.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I usually eat breakfast and dinner and skip lunch.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I had some leftovers today - it was a stew made with carrots, baby corn, chopped celery, bean sprouts, and chicken.