• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you live?

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
I have a pretty two bedroom condo. It's not always very organized, but always clean. I hate explaining this concept but it is always clean (I hate dirty, like germs) but very chaotic.

Each room has a different color on the walls. I have burnt orange couches. I usually buy really different looking pictures or murals. It changes quite a bit in here.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Information Technology - computers and the communication between them and other electronic devices. I work as a First Level Service Desk rep for a company that sells water.

Hah. Laffing at myself. I was thinking after I asked that you were talking about Introverted Thinkers!

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Mine is pretty neat/clean. Mostly white interiors/simple decor.. I like to call it "Modern Sleek chick."

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mostly, I can't be added to put up decorations, it seems like a waste of time to me. I have no sense for interior design. I'm fine living in something super plain.

I do have a large BTS (lol, I had a phase) tapestry in my room, and that's the only decoration I have. I'd probably never take it down unless I moved, because thats too much effort.