User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Think to IT professionals in a two bedroom apartment where the floors are still visible and there are usually clean dishes. We don't get maid service.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

well, it's a small social housing appartment, but it's full of antiques and generally very classy furniture that came from my dad's house when he died, and like big solid oak cabinets and Persian rugs, stuff that I "inherited" from the odd church clearout here and there, which I otherwise wouldn't have ever been able to afford. Lots of shelves with lots of books, most of which I've actually read. People are always surprised when they come in for the first time, how much the interior contradicts the exterior.

But I have no idea where anything is, except in the kitchen. Cupboards and sideboards and chests galore full of stuff but I've no idea what any of it is. Usually takes me half an hour to find an envelope. But the kitchen is like a craftsman's workshop - everything has its place, though that place is hanging from a nail banged into the side of a cabinet, or rammed into a drawer where it'll fit; I know where everything is and it's top quality stuff kept in as good condition as possible considering its heavy use. But no bullshit labour saving crap like dishwashers, tumble dryers, food processors and that sorta stuff. Nope. If it can't be done old skool, I don't do it.

I'm a serious cook, but paperwork can kiss my butt.

But I haven't got a bedroom or a bed. If one of my kids is at a sleepover I get to sleep in a bed. Otherwise, I've been on the sofa for about 4 years. And really not that bothered about it at all.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    istp

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    I prefer the term 'Sensotard'
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP

runvardh, what's an IT?
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*offers Sub one of her several futons*

I live in a one bedroom apartment with too small of a kitchen for my purposes, but a wonderful view and patio. The place is generally rather clean, and I have a mix of framed album covers and pictures that I've taken hanging on the walls. Really, the most clutter here is the fact that I tend to leave glasses and mugs sitting all around because I forget where I put them. Overall, I find the place quite pleasant

** note on Gray's note- I've moved since that thread **
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    I dont live in the past Grayscale Im an NT

MBTI
    INFP

"to ITs"

(I was thinking something like "Institutional Technologists!)
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    How do you keep your dwelling unit?

Decorations orginization whatever.

I have been told my place looks like a bachlor pad.

Very clean and very minimal. few home like decorations.

Is there a correlation between temperment and home style?
    We could probably trade places and barely notice a difference.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    runvardh, what's an IT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    "to ITs"

(I was thinking something like "Institutional Technologists!)
    Information Technology - computers and the communication between them and other electronic devices. I work as a First Level Service Desk rep for a company that sells water.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]