• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Today I saw a...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is a thread to talk about wildlife you saw. Post pics or videos if you want!.

Today I saw a snake in the grass just outside work. I love snakes! I'm working on getting the picture uploaded now. I attempted to get a closer look for a better picture, but I just ended up scaring the poor thing away.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The best I could do:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160325_140219.jpg
    20160325_140219.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 168

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Today I saw a triangular orthobicupola, it was peeking behind some bushes on my morning walk to the train station.

mountains_trees_bushes_flowers_landscape_84474_3840x2400.jpg

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A street fight between a taxi driver and a guy

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Today I saw a triangular orthobicupola, it was peeking behind some bushes on my morning walk to the train station.

mountains_trees_bushes_flowers_landscape_84474_3840x2400.jpg

I'm terrified of them. I got attacked by one once when I was younger, and now I can't see one without breaking into a cold sweat.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm terrified of them. I got attacked by one once when I was younger, and now I can't see one without breaking into a cold sweat.

That's unfortunate. They generally are more afraid of you than you are of them. It must have been in mating season and scented your Ti.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

My dog freaks out when she sees a snake haha. The way she jumps at its every move makes me chuckle :laugh:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My dog freaks out when she sees a snake haha. The way she jumps at its every move makes me chuckle :laugh:

The dog I had growing up liked to sniff sprinklers, and was always surprised at the result. I can't remember how he reacted to snakes, though.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ALE2p5L.jpg

I saw this beautiful creature yesterday, thriving in its natural habitat.

Also

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp
I saw a black and white rabbit while I was still on campus. I'm terrified of rabbits so no pictures, sorry.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Love the doll <3 <3

I didn't see it today, but the other day we saw a grouse as close to our house as we've ever seen. They're sort of like wild chickens, and usually when we're hiking they're silent and then BURST out of no where to run away scaring you just as much as you scare it out of hiding. But when we were cleaning, one was right on our patio--a younger one--hanging out. It quickly scurried into the forest.

We also have wild turkey that roam the area in flocks.. and while I didn't see any this winter, I happened across a flock last week on my drive home from work. <3

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a bunch of these little lizards. everywhere you go around here there's about 10 and they all have curly tails, and run away if they see you coming.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Yesterday I got stuck in a traffic jam because of the family of the wild board. People were stopping cars to make photos. Sorry I haven't made any.

I saw this beautiful creature yesterday, thriving in its natural habitat.
Poor thing. Nothing to drink, nothing to smoke anymore. How to live?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Some wild turkeys were blocking the road when I was heading out yesterday. They have attitude problems to begin with - they basically dare you to hit them.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Today I saw some roadrunners.