• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why is it that...

Chukamok

MBTI Type
IXFP
I love trees just because they make me feel good. The fact they produce oxygen is a definite plus as well. I love breathing oxygen too.;)

Cameigons

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
4w3
I love paintings of trees but also the actual ones. I love forests. I would live in the middle of one if I could.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I find trees to be so symbolic? When I see paintings with trees (not landscape paintings that are obviously just there to be pretty) my reaction is always to think that there is some deep meaning the artist is trying to convey.

Perhaps those artists were all hippies?

Rainman

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
They're a true symbol of perfect harmony and life itself. Different branches going in different directions like the paths of destiny. At the end of each branch is a new life or leaf! (Wow that was pretentious of me).

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
I had a gift for you my free huggin' friends; a 2 girls, 1 tree 'treesome'.

Unfortunately, the youtube link is dead : (

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahaha!

Trees make me feel so elated. I drive for 40 minutes to and from work on a parkway that's lined with trees. There's nothing so beautiful.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They're a true symbol of perfect harmony and life itself. Different branches going in different directions like the paths of destiny. At the end of each branch is a new life or leaf! (Wow that was pretentious of me).

Life. Yeah.

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp

That's interesting you say that, because I always thought similarly about trees. Like the trunk is what you're born with-your personality, your whole being. As life goes on, the branches go on to different ways, representing the different destinies/paths you might go, but it's up to you which to choose. Meanwhile, the roots grow bigger and wider too, representing the strength, all that's unseen with the eyes.
Anyway, I suck at expressing these kindsa thoughts, but yea, good question, Sunshine :)

Mallow

MBTI Type
ISFP
May it is because the discernible physical structure of consciousness, neurons, look a lot like them:

400984405_288dfa953f.jpg
pyramidalcell.jpg