• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Interesting places

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The game is very simple.
Here you should post pictures of places that are for some reason special in appearance, they can be nature, human made or a landscape.

Post places close to where you live that have something extra ordinary/locally famous about them.
Post interesting places where you would like to go some day.
Post interesting places where you have been.

Try not to post world famous places such as Eiffel's tower or Times Square. The whole point of this thread is finding places that are interesting but generally unknown.

EDIT: it would be nice to name shown places, because someone may desire to go there one day.

Last edited:

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The game is very simple.
Here you should post pictures of places that are for some reason special in appearance, they can be nature, human made or a landscape.

f856f37b96f53c84db2cfd0d7492f87e.jpg

Post places close to where you live that have something extra ordinary/locally famous about them.
34e1898fd4ebd481dec5f14d886a1ee8.jpg

Post interesting places where you would like to go some day.

bd779c4847d7feb33e106cbfc98f8352.jpg

Post interesting places where you have been.

cf250f9389accb20148a00d3e87e934e.jpg

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Roman arena in Pula. One of the best preserved roman arenas in the world.
With any luck I will visit this year.

croatia_istra_pula_arena_0005.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Kas

Fabula rasa
o-RAINBOW-MOUNTAINS-900.jpg

Rainbow Mountains- China

Edit: and I'll come back to this thread

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where was this one taken?
The colours are great.

It was not taken by me but I wish to go there one day..
I posted it a long time ago and it's either Spain or Italy, more likely Spain.. However, I wish to go to both countries one day :)