• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your suggestions methods for pet hair removel on everthing w/o giving your pet up.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I use a squeegee thingie (the one with the rubber blade) to remove dog and cat hair from things like the couch (microfiber) and hard surfaces and it works quite well :)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ seconding the above, and also I just put on a pair of rubber gloves, run my hands over the furniture etc.

Lint rollers, box tape, pet hair vacuum attachments are useful too.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Also, brushing your pet more frequently, so they won't shed as much later. And with a really intense brush.

Not sure what kind of pet you have, but my cats friggin loved to be brushed. So it's not difficult to brush them more.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A Roomba helped me since most of the pet hair comes from the floor. It collects pet hair better than any vacuum I've ever owned. I have it programmed to run at 4 am every day. The dog is scared of the evil thing. It has chased the dog into the basement several times.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The charging station for my Roomba broke after only having it for 3 months. It had a 1 year warranty, so it is getting replaced for free. I just wish that we had carpet that dog hair didn't stick too. I wonder if there is such a thing.

D'Ascoyne

Great dane

Ah, shorthair. The lovely stuff that gets embedded in fabrics and upholstery. Personally, I think some animal fur on a person's clothing and home furnishings is a good look, but sometimes too much of a good thing is just that. Look into Dyson Animal. On the costlier side of vacuums, but they come with a lifetime guarantee. They also have a washable filter so you're not purchasing more stuff to maintain it.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I bought something very cheap on ebay, some special hoover, as well as something called "scotch brite accessory/rollers" :yay::thumbup:

The last one cost me only 6 euros.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
I tell everyone with great pride that I roll around with my dogs before leaving for work, every morning. Yes.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Ditto the sticky-buddy style lint rollers and the squeegee blades. Amazon has a rubber broom that also helps a TON with picking up fur off of of the carpet and rugs. Any rubber broom will do nicely. A good vacuum is probably wise too.

And yeah, nothing is really going to beat brushing your dog out. They have a ton of stuff out there that really helps, but washing and brushing your dog regularly is going to be best.