Ok! It is no secret that nature and I have never mixed well. I am that girl that everyone says what a good dog they have and then it is nipping at my ankles. Thank God for domesticated structures.
So I am no genius but I can tell when patterns begin to hold innconsistancies. Lately it seems like nature has had it in for me.
In the last month, (after years of no problems), I have encountered:
1. A pack of "killer" squirles line up in fron of me at random. At least ten all on their hind legs staring right at me.
2. I had a bird perch on the awning above me and throw wood chips at my head.
3. I had a recent family of mice take up residence in my home. I found out when I woke up to one on my bed. These are agressive rodents.
4. I almost killed my dog. That no one even knew existed until it was injured.
5. Had to trap three lizards.
6. Was bit by a poisionous spider that released neurotoxins.
WTF. Is nature out to get me?