• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nature Vs. ThatGirl

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
12/1 Nature's log, Supplemental. Though my rabid family of squirls didn't seem to scare her, and the bird and mice only managed to maim her, I've decided to send in the one thing for which she has no defense: roaches. Despite her inclination to "T", I have a feeling that the subject's girly reflex will still kick in after they begin migrate en masse over her bedroom walls. More potent measures seem necessary. I may watch Final Destination again for more pointers, but I hope to have this wrapped up by February.

My only concern is that what we've feared all along is true. Though our subject has clearly begun to lose her mind, there is a chance that her unique personality provides a redundancy of the kind which we cannot disrupt. ThatGirl is far loonier than this on her own terms. Our brand of "crazy" may well lie within her accepted tolerances of behavior.

I promised the squirrels and her dog that I would leave the domicile intact, but I am afraid nothing short of a waterspout in her kitchen would force her out. End Log.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Nature called - she wants her youth back. The one she spent logging her quarrel with TG. ASAP, please. :newwink:

vctrhdgs

I know what you mean about the great outdoors and the perils of the little creatures that may seem to be out to get you. I love camping and last summer I got to see all manner of wildlife including some wild quail. I'm always concerned about water quality when I go camping though -I hesitate to use the water from lakes or streams without boiling it and even then I'm a bit paranoid about it.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What I heard about those flypaper mousetraps is that the little mice get stuck on them and they can't get away, and they break their little mouse legs trying to pull their feet off the sticky paper, and they scream so loud as their legs break that you can hear them.

T

ThatGirl

What I heard about those flypaper mousetraps is that the little mice get stuck on them and they can't get away, and they break their little mouse legs trying to pull their feet off the sticky paper, and they scream so loud as their legs break that you can hear them.

Good.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn, girl! You didn't even wince when you read that?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*clears throat* ENTJ. She's like the armor on a tank. With proper maintanence, she'll win the war.

G

Ginkgo

Is this thread supposed to suggest that TG is "nurture"? If so, that whole argument just got way more twisted. :laugh:

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ankle nippers, eh? Sounds like chihuahuas. I never cared for dogs small enough to be pickled either.

Next time, just kick the collared rodents and give them a REASON to hate you. ;)

Thatgirl: +1