User Tag List

Thread: AeroGarden

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default AeroGarden

Ok so ?. Has anyone tried the AeroGarden yet. I expressed an interest in it and thought..hmmm wow cool. I live in an apartment and this would be such a cool way to grow herbs and such....has anyone used this or have any thoughts about it? I haven't looked up any info about it but would love to have some first hand information. Thanks in advance.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Sounds neat, the catch being that it's really expensive.

EarthBox - Home is a similar idea, although that requires sunlight, so it'd work if you have a balcony or patio that's exposed to the sun during the day.
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Sounds neat, the catch being that it's really expensive.

EarthBox - Home is a similar idea, although that requires sunlight, so it'd work if you have a balcony or patio that's exposed to the sun during the day.
    I actually received it as a gift last week. Haven't started it yet but anxious to. I got the Herb kit and can't wait to grow stuff just wondering if anyone has this neat kit...or won't get one because they are against it for some reason. I'm almost afraid of looking it up..don't to read it's bad for you or something negative cause I'm really excited about watching it grow and being able to have an indoor garden

(btw I have no balcony or patio. )

Hey thanks for the Earthbox link..they have an Educators section. I'm going to see what kind of a discount they offer teachers and see if I can get a box for my classroom this fall. Thanks Spirilis
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    I actually received it as a gift last week. Haven't started it yet but anxious to. I got the Herb kit and can't wait to grow stuff just wondering if anyone has this neat kit...or won't get one because they are against it for some reason. I'm almost afraid of looking it up..don't to read it's bad for you or something negative cause I'm really excited about watching it grow and being able to have an indoor garden

(btw I have no balcony or patio. )

Hey thanks for the Earthbox link..they have an Educators section. I'm going to see what kind of a discount they offer teachers and see if I can get a box for my classroom this fall. Thanks Spirilis
    Oh very very cool, if it's a gift then let us know how it goes

I'd seriously doubt it's bad for you... I mean, they're plants pulling water & nutrients from some reservoir, how complicated can it get?
    intp | type 9w1 sp/sx/so