• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

AeroGarden

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ok so ?. Has anyone tried the AeroGarden yet. I expressed an interest in it and thought..hmmm wow cool. I live in an apartment and this would be such a cool way to grow herbs and such....has anyone used this or have any thoughts about it? I haven't looked up any info about it but would love to have some first hand information. Thanks in advance.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sounds neat, the catch being that it's really expensive.

EarthBox - Home is a similar idea, although that requires sunlight, so it'd work if you have a balcony or patio that's exposed to the sun during the day.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Sounds neat, the catch being that it's really expensive.

EarthBox - Home is a similar idea, although that requires sunlight, so it'd work if you have a balcony or patio that's exposed to the sun during the day.

I actually received it as a gift last week. Haven't started it yet but anxious to. I got the Herb kit and can't wait to grow stuff just wondering if anyone has this neat kit...or won't get one because they are against it for some reason. I'm almost afraid of looking it up..don't to read it's bad for you or something negative cause I'm really excited about watching it grow and being able to have an indoor garden

(btw I have no balcony or patio. :cry:)

Hey thanks for the Earthbox link..they have an Educators section. I'm going to see what kind of a discount they offer teachers and see if I can get a box for my classroom this fall. Thanks Spirilis

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually received it as a gift last week. Haven't started it yet but anxious to. I got the Herb kit and can't wait to grow stuff just wondering if anyone has this neat kit...or won't get one because they are against it for some reason. I'm almost afraid of looking it up..don't to read it's bad for you or something negative cause I'm really excited about watching it grow and being able to have an indoor garden

(btw I have no balcony or patio. :cry:)

Hey thanks for the Earthbox link..they have an Educators section. I'm going to see what kind of a discount they offer teachers and see if I can get a box for my classroom this fall. Thanks Spirilis

Oh very very cool, if it's a gift then let us know how it goes :D

I'd seriously doubt it's bad for you... I mean, they're plants pulling water & nutrients from some reservoir, how complicated can it get? :D