• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mermaids

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mind blown. Let's have you talk to the producers of Finding Bigfoot and have them make a spinoff about this.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
so I was talking to this girl and she's getting her degree in marine biology (she wants to study migration patterns) any ways I got to thinking we've explored less of the ocean than we have space, so who's to say their's no mermaids?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Who's to say they didn't once exist and are now extinct?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I took "there's no" in the op to mean "there IS no", so...

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
so I was talking to this girl and she's getting her degree in marine biology (she wants to study migration patterns) any ways I got to thinking we've explored less of the ocean than we have space, so who's to say their's no mermaids?

Ah, I was responding to this post. Should have quoted.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
How the zombie invasion is gonna actually begin

so bunch of pregnant women are gonna get killed, then their babies are gonna be angry and use the psychic power and the dead women are going to go into labor and birth zombie children who will angrily eat people's brains cuz you know their moms got killed and have a lot of displaced anger.

eudaimonia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Mermaids are beluga whales. You have a very limited understanding of what mermaids are if you are going to dismiss anyone in that manner with your lack of understanding of history and biology based on the OP and your current response. You are basing your ideas on a specific notion from mythology that mermaids have to be scaled half fish half human. So be it. If you want to stay ignorant.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Mermaids are beluga whales. You have a very limited understanding of what mermaids are if you are going to dismiss anyone in that manner with your lack of understanding of history and biology based on the OP and your current response. You are basing your ideas on a specific notion from mythology that mermaids have to be scaled half fish half human. So be it. If you want to stay ignorant.

oooh passive agression, makes me hot

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Definitely they can exist if this guy can.

61660_10151804661966983_830446171_n.png