User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: Mermaids

  1. #11
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    in my dreams plenty, one time i looked at my corpse.
    Cool me too but I was talking about in waking life.

  2. #12
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Cool me too but I was talking about in waking life.
    oh no, but i don't know what that has to do with mermaids existing, there's no way i can be one i can't hold my breath that long and more than 8 ft my ears pop
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #13
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    oh no, but i don't know what that has to do with mermaids existing, there's no way i can be one i can't hold my breath that long and more than 8 ft my ears pop
    Maybe you just need to believe. Maybe seeing is believing.

  4. #14
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Maybe you just need to believe. Maybe seeing is believing.
    do you have fairy dust?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    do you have fairy dust?
    Yes, I'm INFJ.

    *Messes up hair*

  6. #16
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Yes, I'm INFJ.

    *Messes up hair*
    your hair or my hair?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    your hair or my hair?
    Mine. Where do you think my fairy dust comes from?

  8. #18
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Mine. Where do you think my fairy dust comes from?
    that's why you don't shower. or do you? so your bad dandruff is actually fairy dust?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #19
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    that's why you don't shower. or do you? so your bad dandruff is actually fairy dust?
    Yeah I dunno, I do shower. I think It's all fairy dust, at least I hope it is.

  10. #20
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silvery sleeves View Post
    Yeah I dunno, I do shower. I think It's all fairy dust, at least I hope it is.
    you're a better human than me, peace and green peas.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

Similar Threads

  1. Mermaid Girl died
    By paperoceans in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:25 AM
  2. Ariel from Little Mermaid
    By michL87 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO