• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Easily Startled Dogs

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have two small dogs (and for you small-dog haters, you can stop reading right now).

One of them is a lhasapoo with a rather nervous poodle temperament, this nervousness is somewhat quelled by the lhasa apso half.

Since we've moved into this smaller house, I've had more issues with walking over dogs lying around on the living room floor, so that I have to walk around them or step over them.

The other dog seems oblivious to the possibility of being stepped on, but the lhasapoo used to act startled and almost trip me up when I tried to step over him.

So I practiced with him, by stepping over him over and over again until he got used to the idea.

My family thought I was crazy, but then again, I didn't explain my motive.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, you've spent hours giving a small dog a false sense of security. Positively twisted.