User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I was hoping someone knew of a machine that had been invented
    Invent your own. Market it via late night infomercials. Become a Millionaire. Retire.

A simple 4-step plan.

Quote Originally Posted by OrderOfTheCaelifera View Post
    Well there you go; where a need exists Spock has deduced that your auxiliary Ne will find a way LOL.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How many carrots do you have to grate? I can go through quite a few with a hand grater. I have also used an ordinary blender. Kitchenaid mixers have an attachment that does this, but it is more expensive than the food processor, requires a kitchenaid mixer, and is a pain in the neck to clean.

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A Vietnamese coworker once taught me how to make spring rolls. She would carefully slice (with a knife) carrots into tiny strips, then slice cucumbers into paper thin slices. She was amazed when I pulled out a hand grater for the carrots, and a vegetable peeler for the cucumber. So much faster, after all these years.

Sometimes you don't need to invent a new gadget, just a new use for an old gadget.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    6? All this for 6 carrots??? You have probably spent more time discussing it on the forum now than it would take to do them with a hand grater. (Just tuck your fingertips under so you don't get any flesh or nail into the shredded carrots.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    yupp

A Vietnamese coworker once taught me how to make spring rolls. She would carefully slice (with a knife) carrots into tiny strips, then slice cucumbers into paper thin slices. She was amazed when I pulled out a hand grater for the carrots, and a vegetable peeler for the cucumber. So much faster, after all these years.

Sometimes you don't need to invent a new gadget, just a new use for an old gadget.

6? All this for 6 carrots??? You have probably spent more time discussing it on the forum now than it would take to do them with a hand grater. (Just tuck your fingertips under so you don't get any flesh or nail into the shredded carrots.)
    I don't even have the carrots. and 6 carrots is a lot. I'm not grating 6 carrots by hands. I'm american! I'm trying to be patriotic!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaat?
    I am officially not lazy.

Sent from my SK17i using Forum Fiend v1.2.8.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I thought it likely that you worked in the food industry, maybe you had to grate a ton of carrots as an ingredient in coleslaw or carrot cakes but now it appears you're discussing hypothetical carrots.
    Unless you're physically handicapped, you ought to be capable of grating 6 carrots by hand within ten minutes.(insert "suck it up" emoticon here)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Hold two carrots at a time, then it will feel like you're only grating three carrots. In fact, the length of time typing this post is two carrots grated, right there.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

No grate. Eat them raw. You great.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yeah, I was thinking grater with a wheel, like the parm grater. I think you're gonna be okay if it's only 6 carrots, though, unless you typo'd and it's 60, in which case what in the world are you doing with 60 carrots?

Infinite Bubble

Lol!

Just do it @prplchknz, ordinary grater in hand, it won't take long.