• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How many children would you ideally like to have (bio or otherwise)?

How many children would you ideally like to have (bio or otherwise)?

• Total voters

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personally, I'd prefer zero.

This.

:cheers:

(unless science makes leaps and I CAN someday birth a litter of kittens, then.. maybe 2 or 3)

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Two boys and a girl. Im willing to adopt one of them.

miss_hap

MBTI Type
eSTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I can't decide between 2 and 3. So I didn't vote.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably 2, maybe 3. Not more than that.

I don't want to have 1 because I'm an only child and it kinda sucks.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Leaning towards 2 so I picked the 1-2 option. My family friends are 4 siblings, and seeing how stressed their parents are and how much time they've given up I don't think I could handle that without spiraling into depression. Even just 1 child is a huge commitment, but it's something I want to experience.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to have 2 biologically and adopt one. But I'd like to have a boy and a girl, so that may require a couple more. And if the girl I adopt has a brother or sister I'll adopt him or her as well.

L

LadyLazarus

2 and I'd prefer them to be biological but would not be against adopting one of them. IDGAF what genders they are, they could be coconuts for all I care(being my kids they probably would be) as long as they come potty trained and somehow birth themselves.

Not anytime soon though; God no, I'd rather talk/sound like the Count from Sesame St. for all eternity ( I already kind of do anyway).

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wanted 4-6. They are a lot of work, so I went with 4 (2 of each). I want to keep all the ones I have. It was rough when they were young but now I joke about having made friends -- literally.

93JC

I used to feel that three was the optimum number. As time goes on my desire to have kids lessens.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
We have 4 total. 3 boys and 1 girl. I don't call them stepkids or anything like that, just our kids.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
2-3. preferably biological, but i'd adopt.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Earth is severely overpopulated, only selfish people would give birth to more kids. It's like pet breeding. If you want kids - adopt those in need, don't create new ones. Your genes and offspring is nothing at all special. My sister said I was acting bitter when I told her this, yet I think I was acting accordingly in order to preserve our lovely planet.

V

violaine

Would love four bio children. I have two daughters. Don't care if I have more daughters or sons, either would be wonderful. Would like to foster or adopt when I'm a bit older, (but most likely foster because I believe less people do and there are kids who are really in need). I would love to care for and give hope and love to children who don't have a lot of either. :-( That would be a dream life to me.