• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

pizza

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
what's your favorite toppings and what condiments do you put on. my current favorite toppings are white sauce,mozzarella,ricotta,spinach,and sausage. I put on it oregano,garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cheese / Pepperoni / Hawaiian / Supreme / BBQ
I add garlic, oregano, and parmesan

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pepperoni or Sausage with various cheeses stuffed in places cheese ought not be stuffed.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
A local pizza shop makes one called "the Red Goat": roasted red peppers, onions, goat cheeze, capers. SO GOOD. I get light cheeze and extra sauce, sometimes well done too so it's not too floppy.
:D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Bacon, ham, pineapple, mushrooms, pepperoni (and cheese obviously)! Also, the less sauce the better. I don't like sauce.

This thread is making me hungry.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i like margherita pizza or spinach and mushroom if i'm just ordering for myself...but i'll typically eat whatever if it's a group.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I make my own- whole wheat crust (crisp outside soft-center), usually use part of a can of Delmonte green pepper/onion tomato sauce, then add some nonfat mozzarella, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, jalapeños, red pepper flakes, sun dried tomatoes, purple onions, & black pepper. Sometimes add a bit of Louisianna hot sauce after it's cooked. I like spicy stuff. All the veggies add so much flavor. Occasionally I'll make that pizza with the same crust/sauce/chz combo, but use fresh artichoke, spinach, & red pepper flakes instead.

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]- I still dream about that pizza we got at the 2010 Chicago meetup (I really do, sometimes, hah). Deep dish with spinach.
Dammit, I miss it again. :cry:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
PINEAPPLE, JALAPENO, PEPPERONI
just trust me

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I make my own- whole wheat crust (crisp outside soft-center), usually use part of a can of Delmonte green pepper/onion tomato sauce, then add some nonfat mozzarella, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, jalapeños, red pepper flakes, sun dried tomatoes, purple onions, & black pepper. Sometimes add a bit of Louisianna hot sauce after it's cooked. I like spicy stuff. All the veggies add so much flavor. Occasionally I'll make that pizza with the same crust/sauce/chz combo, but use fresh artichoke, spinach, & red pepper flakes instead.

[MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION]- I still dream about that pizza we got at the 2010 Chicago meetup (I really do, sometimes, hah). Deep dish with spinach.
Dammit, I miss it again. :cry:

Let me get this straight, you're NOT a vegetarian, right?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Let me get this straight, you're NOT a vegetarian, right?

No, I'm not. I like fish & fowl (other meats generally upset my stomach/are too fatty or greasy/unhealthy). On very rare occasion I'll make a bison burger on the Foreman grill (w/ spicy guacamole, cheddar, ketchup/mustard, tomato, kale, wheat bun.. fuck I want one now). I'm not sure if it's a leaner meat compared to beef, but it doesn't make me feel sick after.

Occasionally I add shredded chicken with cajun spices to those pizzas I just listed. Thx for reminding me, ha.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
what's your favorite toppings and what condiments do you put on. my current favorite toppings are white sauce,mozzarella,ricotta,spinach,and sausage. I put on it oregano,garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.

GARLIC. DICK, CHOPPED BREASTS. CANCER.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll honestly have anything on my pizza. :D Well I mean, anything that's a usual pizza topping. An unusual topping I like is BBQ sauce over tomato sauce with cheese and onions and chicken. I think I got it at California Pizza Kitchen.