• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

the vegans are taking over the world

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Just making a terrible joke.

I can't imagine that they can make something that tastes and feels like real eggs. I think it's always going to be a little different. Soy milk tastes nothing like real milk, for instance.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Just making a terrible joke.

I can't imagine that they can make something that tastes and feels like real eggs. I think it's always going to be a little different. Soy milk tastes nothing like real milk, for instance.
that's how i feel about it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohhh, awesome <3

It will be the hardest thing to give up for me if I do go fully vegan. Cheese isn't that big an issue but scrambled eggs...Ive even considered just farming my own few chickens so I know for sure that they are treated properly but the boyfriend won't go for it :shrug:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Ohhh, awesome <3

It will be the hardest thing to give up for me if I do go fully vegan. Cheese isn't that big an issue but scrambled eggs...Ive even considered just farming my own few chickens so I know for sure that they are treated properly but the boyfriend won't go for it :shrug:

farm the boyfriend

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Egg made entirely of plants. You've probably heard about this. I don't trust it, we're one step away from outlawing all animal products. I will buy beef,chicken,real eggs ect from the black market if I have to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...olutionize-cooking-goes-sale-Whole-Foods.html

I dunno, I'll keep getting my beef from one of the gazillion dairy farms in west Michigan. I don't think milk, cheese and butter are actually going anywhere either so, it will be ok.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I dunno, I'll keep getting my beef from one of the gazillion dairy farms in west Michigan. I don't think milk, cheese and butter are actually going anywhere either so, it will be ok.

what if it's not?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is great! I dislike the taste of eggs, but I never can completly stop eating them, because eggs are needed practicaly everywhere from a pie to a pasta. It also makes it hard to go vegan, but with this novelty things can get much easier :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That is great! I dislike the taste of eggs, but I never can completly stop eating them, because eggs are needed practicaly everywhere from a pie to a pasta. It also makes it hard to go vegan, but with this novelty things can get much easier :)

you can't be a part of my farm.