User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I have a room like this in my house. It does have furniture though. It's a sun room and it's all knotty pine with big windows looking out to the lake. I wouldn't rip that wood out for the world so I work with it. I have a poppy colored chair and 1/2 with a storage ottoman and a small side table next to it. I have Persian carpets, a low round table in the other corner, lots of pillows, bamboo shades, several plants and a couple leather poofs to sit on. Those are SO popular and easy to find. I have a hookah too but it's never been used. It's huge and really beautiful red, gold and white although everyone wants to use it when they see it. I get most everything at World Market and they have good prices for home decor. Think colors, lots of different textures and relaxing and mellow but I wouldn't forgo furniture. At least some, even a daybed or a futon instead of a couch or chair would be nice.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    more inspiration

omg, heaven.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

So yeah, this plan is well underway, but it's a little haphazard. I think I may have pulled the trigger on too many things today. I bought two nice, soft, thick wool rugs. I also bought two twin sized japanese organic cotton/wood futons. They all have patterns, we'll see how this ends up looking when they get delivered.

PB230729.jpg

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    So yeah, this plan is well underway, but it's a little haphazard. I think I may have pulled the trigger on too many things today. I bought two nice, soft, thick wool rugs. I also bought two twin sized japanese organic cotton/wood futons. They all have patterns, we'll see how this ends up looking when they get delivered.

PB230729.jpg
    OOoo let me know how they are!! I am in the process of getting rid of furniture in my life. I was looking at converting to this sort of bed.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

This is how I live right now. I just moved apartments and I am chillin for a few days. Only thing I got to sit on is a leather office chair and a yoga ball. Ground pad for a bed. At first I was alright with it. Now I don't like it. My couch is what I miss. It'll be here on Tuesday -_-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I have actually thought a tent/canopy would be useful in the wintertime to keep heat around the bed area. Old school style.
    Those work. I used to make make-shift curtains for my bunk beds in the army and it worked amazingly well at both giving privacy and keeping warm.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    let's all make winter forts in our houses!

i gotta spare room that i can totally see being transformed into a cozy spot.

Yeah! ( As soon as it gets cold enough here...)

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    This is how I live right now. I just moved apartments and I am chillin for a few days. Only thing I got to sit on is a leather office chair and a yoga ball. Ground pad for a bed. At first I was alright with it. Now I don't like it. My couch is what I miss. It'll be here on Tuesday -_-
    Yeah I find a couch is pretty essential. I could deal with my bed being on the ground easily, but the couch is where I socialize, and it isn't so inviting for an array of guests to only have floor options.

I admire those that can fore-go things most people feel they need. But there are a few things I find absolutely necessary: A desk, a chair, and a couch are three of the biggest ones.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    OOoo let me know how they are!! I am in the process of getting rid of furniture in my life. I was looking at converting to this sort of bed.
    Will do. These are super-comfey 7 inch thick ones. I'll be getting them next Sat.

I got my rugs in, and I've decided there's room for one more, preferably animal print.
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    yupp

are you gonna have it's either called a rhumper,rhoomba,or rhompus room can't remember which. are you gonna have one of those? Oh and have ever read the Veldt?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    are you gonna have it's either called a rhumper,rhoomba,or rhompus room can't remember which. are you gonna have one of those? Oh and have ever read the Veldt?
    Yep, it's going to be a rhomboid rhompus rhoom. No, I haven't read Veldt, but I think I should. Ray Bradbury is one of my favorites.