User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Its a risk, but is it worth risking for your dream?
    Is your answer not here? Go! Go see it!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Who cares!! That's awesome!! Imagine the satisfaction you'll feel after making that dream a reality! Definitely drive out and look at it. Take pictures and imagine it finished. Imagine yourself walking around the place.

Are you planning on living there or just renting it out until you retire or something?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

WhoCares

Well I went and saw it.. The agent failed to mention the illegally run panel shop next door, an industrial unit in the middle of a residential area. Yeah sure I want my lungs filled with toxic overspray and the sound of compressors running at all hours. So I went and saw the next one, beautiful home, perfect and the home is invfaded twice a day by hundreds of school kids, SUVs and diesel buses because it sits perched on top of a local school. I refuse to see another house, all of my weekends have been wasted looking at dump after dump with serious issues I cant fix. So fucking sick of this shit.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Aw man that completely sucks. Well hopefully you have the luxury of time and can wait until something perfect comes along.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

WhoCares

In other news, a plain jane house sitting on a small acreage has caught my eye. The area is well sought after but I can clearly see why no-one has snapped up this house after a year on the market. Its an ugly house, no thanks to zero landscaping and some awkward retrofitted windows. All fixable......if everything else is at it appears to be.

WhoCares

Funny to read my last posts in this thread. Happy to share that today I got acceptance on an offer I put on a 5 acre property with small cute workers cottage on it. It's in the most beautiful countryside surrounded by farms, only 10 mins to town. It's a fixer-upper but I got it for a very good price. My mortgage will be so low it's almost unbelievable and I will have plenty of cash still left over to fix it up. This property is everything I was looking for, character home, hobby farm lot and the right price. Rolling green hills, near a river, heritage town nearby, beautiful subtropical climate. I'd get excited except I'm a bit stressed by the whole process, I'm sure I'll be excited when I get the keys next year though.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

This sounds so great...*sighs with envy*