User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Did they tell you about it when you picked your dog up (what's its name?) at least, and apologize? or did you just find out on your own. It's not even so much about the money -- that would just be to get their attention. It's about ruining your animal's disposition and making it skittish about being groomed.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Did they tell you about it when you picked your dog up (what's its name?) at least, and apologize? or did you just find out on your own. It's not even so much about the money -- that would just be to get their attention. It's about ruining your animal's disposition and making it skittish about being groomed.
    I was at home. I didn't know about it until I asked my wife why he was licking himself all the time. I expect that activity now and then, but not constantly. Hell yeah I'm watching. That dog was a $250 investment in love and loyalty. And that works both ways.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Yeah I hear you. I hope it heals fast and no damage done to its temperament. They need to take better care of your baby.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Yeah I hear you. I hope it heals fast and no damage done to its temperament. They need to take better care of your baby.
    Thanks, and no question about that. My wife didn't like the new groomer at first meeting. People get these vibes, but they don't trust their intuitions, and anyway he needed a haircut because of this heat. So there was more reason to continue with the appointment than to back out of it based on a feeling.

The Fi function has its own kind of intuition. My wife is an ISFP who sometimes gets strange feelings about things, or ideas from out of nowhere, that turn out to be based in reality.

One time I was obsessing over a word in my head (being I'm an INTP, I suppose), and it was a word my wife had never heard of before. I didn't communicate this word to anybody at any time in any way. But suddenly, she turned to me and said the word to me in a kind of low, questioning voice. I was rather surprised, obviously. I asked her where she had heard this word before, and she said she didn't know where she picked it up at. I asked her if she knew what it meant, and she said no. Nor did she have any idea why she turned to me suddenly and said it to me in that quietly questioning voice.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Yeah, you get intuitions for a reason, after all.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

See, this is the kind of thing where I'm tempted to leave a nanny cam around if I ever hire a professional to babysit my cats while Im abroad
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Yes indeed.