• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

grills

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
the kind you cook on, where would be a good place to get/look for a cheap gas one (it doesn't need to be big or new) I want a charcoal one, but my building doesn't allow it plus if you have one it's a thousand dollar fine. But i really really really really really really want one for the balcony.

I was thinking craigslist maybe, the only problem is I don't have a car to transport a grill either.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't have a lowes near me, I don't think. there's actually a ton of those for around 50 on craigslist I don't know if it's that exact one or not.

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
Well happy hunting. I had a charcoal grill forever (and still use it for steaks) but just got a gas grill (that one I linked to) for father's day and I love it. The convenience is amazing, the temperature control is easier for slow cooking and I really can't tell that much of a difference in the taste than with charcoal.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
yeah, i don't need a big grill, my mom suggested to look at walgreens for a table top gas grill, which I can't imagine having more then 5 people over at a time so I don't need anything too impressive plus I can't see myself grilling all the time that's why i want to stay under 100

Poser

Fe, rusted.
MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, just dont go for the electric grill. I tried that when I was living in an apartment and I just didn't like it.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Weber makes a good, small gas grill (Weber Q). My neighbor has one and loves it plus it's good for a small space. At least he's not borrowing my hibachi anymore.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
coleman road trip lxe grill - Google Product Search

This is the coolest apartment/condo-friendly barbecue I've ever seen. Never used one before, but one was used at the party I was invited to in Minneapolis, and everyone really liked the grill. It's relatively small, portable (has wheels and folds up), and looks to be easy to use/clean. Go play with one, really.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I thought this was going to be a thread about dentistry.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
You could probably cook some rocky mountain oysters on it, too. ;)