• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Bicycle Baskets

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It's a bag or basket attached to the side of the rear bicycle rack like this:
FOFL4LBFH6EBR6U.LARGE.jpg

Fairly unisex in my opinion. And they can have a huge capacity.

I had no clue, such a thing existed. Honestly I thought you were calling him a pansy

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
lol ^

Yeah I want to get some, but right now I just use a basket and bungee cord to keep stuff falling out of the basket. Will see how far the grocery store is after I move probably.

[MENTION=6168]Bamboo[/MENTION], I can't quite picture what you are saying with the plywood. You affixed it to the top of the rear rack?

yeah basically. but with rounded edges so no sharp bits and it looks neater, and water proofed.

The title of this thread reminds me of something an eccentric professor might yell when flustered.

"Bicycle baskets! I can't find my diagrams for the Flux Capacitor." :greatscott:

And with that truly meaningful thought, I'll just bid you all adieu and retire from this thread. :drwho: