• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am going to follow Larks example and post this in this subforum...mods, feel free to move it if it is the wrong forum :D

Yes, this site is for girls only, sorry guys!

I very much enjoyed the info on this site, as a weekend read, and though the quiz is really impractical to take (you have to note down your answers yourself, no calculating), and you have to scroll for a bit, I found it a great starting point.

Quiz

The site owner is a bit biased by her own clothing style, but does have some interesting insights.

I personally have Romantic as my primary, with Dramatic and Classic as my secondaries and a touch of Creative thrown in ;)

You value femininity and may be a hopeless romantic. Ruffles, lace, pleats, those are just a few of the whimsy, feminine details that tend to catch your attention when you're in a store. You like to wear soft colors and often choose fabrics like chiffon and silk that drape graciously on your body. You might also wear dark colors such as burgundy red or black but wear them sparingly (ie. a dress in this color) to convey an alluring appeal.

romanticclothingpersonality-essentials.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Ya know..I'm not surprised. You come off as a no frills kind of girl .)

LOL, though I think IRL I verge on looking boring in my clothing choices. Not "old white person wearing chinos" boring...more, monochromatic boring.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, though I think IRL I verge on looking boring in my clothing choices. Not "old white person wearing chinos" boring...more, monochromatic boring.

See, I throw in a bohemian splash in mine to spice it up. I think if you could be bothered to care, the dramatic style might just be what does it for you...Tough cookies such as yourself tend to enjoy it as it often accentuates their aura of authority and powerful persona :D

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
See, I throw in a bohemian splash in mine to spice it up. I think if you could be bothered to care, the dramatic style might just be what does it for you...Tough cookies such as yourself tend to enjoy it as it often accentuates their aura of authority and powerful persona :D

I should try. It's surprisingly hard to break routine on these sorts of things.

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
...........That might have been the most difficult test I've ever taken. All those blacks shoes looked the same.

I was creative and classic. But my answer were all over the board.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got mainly creative, but i'm not surprised as those multiple choice options were not the best...therefore the ecclectic options appealed more.

So mostly creative with romantic a close second then a couple of dramatic choices and one classic.

I tend to go through phases though. I'm feeling high waisted peg trousers and silk blouses atm but am just exiting a hippy dresses and cowgirl boots phase.

Maybe we could follow it up with what are/were you wearing (whilst out?) today?

Me first :D

Flowery bright high waist tapered trousers, black vest, vintage cowgirl boots, selection of mismatched silver metal bangles (some vintage), sunglasses.

Last edited:

Eilonwy

Vulnerability
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Equal parts Classic and Natural.

N

NPcomplete

It's a mix of classic, dramatic, romantic and creative. I couldn't agree with some of the clothes and accessory choices but I know I tend to go for those styles. The prevalence of some elements will depend my mood and the context (dress code and such) though.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Primary Classic, second was Romantic (but I had at least a single answer for all of the groups except for 'c')

gromit

likes this
Natural first and creative second.

Ha. I don't think I am very trendy. Or it's just too much effort to be trendy. I just find and buy clothes that I find attractive, that fit well and flatter my figure, and then wear them until they are worn out (and sometimes after that too).

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am going to follow Larks example and post this in this subforum...mods, feel free to move it if it is the wrong forum :D

Yes, this site is for girls only, sorry guys!

I very much enjoyed the info on this site, as a weekend read, and though the quiz is really impractical to take (you have to note down your answers yourself, no calculating), and you have to scroll for a bit, I found it a great starting point.

Quiz

The site owner is a bit biased by her own clothing style, but does have some interesting insights.

I personally have Romantic as my primary, with Dramatic and Classic as my secondaries and a touch of Creative thrown in ;)

romanticclothingpersonality-essentials.jpg

...I tried to answer these and was doomed by question 2. I realized none of these things are applicable to me in the least, as I dress like a 12yr old little boy, in converse sneakers, skinny jeans and graphic tee shirts [some I've deconstructed/reconstructed, but still just tee shirts]. Only jewelry are piercings, & I never change the surgical steel captive bead rings. Seriously I own nothing else, aside from one black dress for obligatory marriage/death events.

I have failed this quiz. :yes:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The best match for me is creative, with a small nod to romantic (the other styles I find to be somewhat boring). I'm not a fan of pastels at all, they make me look washed out. And the "creative" described in the quiz is kind of over the top -- consider me a dumbed down version of creative, I usually do most things plain/straight, with a few items involved to knock them into "creative" territory. I don't feel confident enough or feel like I have the right build and personality enough to get away with over-the-top, attention-drawing creative flare. I like just enough creativity to give me some kind of unique appearance, but not really attention-grabbing, because I don't really like a lot of attention in my look.

A few people have told me I accessorize well; I'd say I avoid having too many items together because it creates a visual mess, I usually just pick a few things to focus on in a particular ensemble and make sure things don't clash.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Half my answers represented romantic, the other half were between the rest of them.

You value femininity and may be a hopeless romantic. Ruffles, lace, pleats, those are just a few of the whimsy, feminine details that tend to catch your attention when you're in a store. You like to wear soft colors and often choose fabrics like chiffon and silk that drape graciously on your body. You might also wear dark colors such as burgundy red or black but wear them sparingly (ie. a dress in this color) to convey an alluring appeal.

(When I dress "nice". Other than that there is no options for jeans and tee shirts, hey, Taylor Swift was supposedly one of my "style twins".... Doesn't she sing some song about I wear jeans and she wears short skirts?)

A

Anew Leaf

I got confused on question #2 when it was asking me about accessories.

Edit: I imagined myself answering these questions like I am a figment of my own imagination and came up with creative and natural... which fits... But WHY SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOES?!

also [MENTION=6465]thealchemist[/MENTION] can affirm just how much fun I am to pretend shop with when it's clothing.

I'd join a nudist colony if it wasn't for all of the nudity.

Edit #2: I am relieved that I am not the only for whom shoes and accessories make scared.