• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
K, now ive got [MENTION=6724]DiscoBiscuit[/MENTION] in a baby blue tutu in my head. Thanks a lot :doh:

draw-me-like-one-of-your-french-girls-hipster.jpg

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know how guys like it when girls wear lingerie?

Girls like it when guys dress up or wear a suit for the same reason.

Why is it that guys like that? Is it kind of like unwrapping presents at Christmas or something?

I like a nice suit...but I love it even more when its worn casually, with the white shirt lightly open, no tie and really nice fitted black pants :drool:

Also, a guy in just a washed out jeans, holding a guitar...yum :drool:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
So if I wanted a couple 'outfits' that would be winter oriented, what would ya'll suggest?

I'd like to buy a couple pieces. Wool stockings of some sort, a dress, and a skirt/top set of some sort. Any suggestions? I like classic looks, and woodland colors, and I want to look just stylish enough to wear it without feeling dressed up.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Or something like this. This is awesome.
Love the jacket with the elbow patches... actually i'm getting really into elbow patches in general... new phase.
Elbow patches rule! I have a wool forest green wool sweater that I've been thinking of adding elbow patches to, but I keep putting it off because I don't know what kind of material to buy.
So if I wanted a couple 'outfits' that would be winter oriented, what would ya'll suggest?

I'd like to buy a couple pieces. Wool stockings of some sort, a dress, and a skirt/top set of some sort. Any suggestions? I like classic looks, and woodland colors, and I want to look just stylish enough to wear it without feeling dressed up.

Maybe this general idea? (I'm not sure what your style is.)

floral-dress-random-dress-random-jacket-random-tights-speedy-bag-louis-vui_400.jpg

i.e. a feminine dress with tights and boots and a more menswear jacket over it. Even if the exacts aren't to your liking

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I'm not sure what my style is either.. I like a lots of things.. but as far as what I bother to buy myself, I have a lot of olive drab green, gray, white, black, brown and tan, and colors sprinkled in sparingly.

I wonder if that dress is sufficient to keep warm in winter weather? :unsure: With wool stockings maybe dresses are warmer than I think they are.. I have a military uniform jacket that I rather enjoy wearing that's old school camo green, so I'd like to find a feminine looking dress to offset it but still somehow match it. :laugh: I don't know if that makes sense either..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have some cute visuals in my head for you but I don't know how to find them online.

I love wool tights tho in different textures and colors.

Just go get several that you like and some cute skirts and maybe a short fitted frilly jacket.

What kind of shoes do you like? Heels flats boots or what?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Also. [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] EJCC [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION] [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] [MENTION=16048]Pseudo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

.. I know im forgetting a ton of people. :laugh: But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

abercrombie_b_9_bomber_jacket_a0742.jpg

^ One of my jackets. (not exact, close enough to it) I can provide some of my actual clothing with some digging and time later.

Also Lady X, I like flat shoes the best.. I tend to wear boots a lot, especially in the winter. Boots, sandals, and skating shoes for casual wear.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I did post things I'd actually wear :cry:. I COULD take a picture of some of my stuff to give you a better idea of what I like, or at the least, recent purchases.

Fun!

A

Anew Leaf

Also. [MENTION=9602]YWIR[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] EJCC [MENTION=10491]mmhmm[/MENTION] [MENTION=9160]HelenOfTroy[/MENTION] [MENTION=16048]Pseudo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=9486]gromit[/MENTION] [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] [MENTION=13402]Saturned[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION]

.. I know im forgetting a ton of people. :laugh: But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

abercrombie_b_9_bomber_jacket_a0742.jpg

^ One of my jackets. (not exact, close enough to it) I can provide some of my actual clothing with some digging and time later.

Also Lady X, I like flat shoes the best.. I tend to wear boots a lot, especially in the winter. Boots, sandals, and skating shoes for casual wear.

:laugh:

Ok here are a couple tops I have and <3:

_7268715.jpg

_7113845.jpg

I typically wear jeans or dark slacks for work.

Shoes... I am not a fan of caring about shoes... but I found some awesome wedge sandals earlier this summer that I have been wearing to death. They are silver and glittery and add 2" to my height which is rather fun if redundant.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I posted things I'd actually wear too. What are you talking about girlie!?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I did some already. here's some more.

spacer.gif

144326363028044133_OeDGSd87_f.jpg

228346643576020338_3CGBCXZn_f.jpg

except I hate converse! I prefer vans or knock off keds.

USPS-Uniform.jpg

I also get a lot of things from thrift stores like ^^^. Some nice dresses and shirts. love my post office shirt. Typically you can find cool stuff that fits women in the boys sections.

but still....this is my look. Couln't find anythign more perfect.

92394229826046196_m5wxXNvx_f.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] I'm not sure what my style is either.. I like a lots of things.. but as far as what I bother to buy myself, I have a lot of olive drab green, gray, white, black, brown and tan, and colors sprinkled in sparingly.

I wonder if that dress is sufficient to keep warm in winter weather? :unsure: With wool stockings maybe dresses are warmer than I think they are.. I have a military uniform jacket that I rather enjoy wearing that's old school camo green, so I'd like to find a feminine looking dress to offset it but still somehow match it. :laugh: I don't know if that makes sense either..
That makes a lot of sense, actually! Although generally I wouldn't say that dresses like that are warm. From my experience trying to look feminine in winter weather, I'd say that leggings tucked into boots are a lot warmer than stockings would be -- and they're also infinitely more comfortable -- and the idea of a dress with a military jacket is very cute and very trendy atm.

anthropologie+summer+winter+4.jpg

tawny-fcuk-dress-dark-brown-h-m-hat-army-green-forever-21-jacket-dark-brow_400.jpg

So, what would be keeping you warm, would be the coat and the boots and (kind of) the leggings -- but definitely not the dress. Unless you got a sweater dress?

4007.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh hey that's fun! Things I actually wear (besides the oxfords that I just bought, that I posted earlier):

eddie-bauer-boyfriend-regional-jeans.jpg

My favorite jeans. Love the gradually tapering fit, love the embroidery on the side. I usually wear them cuffed like that.

3853809021_1f3f214750.jpg

My favorite boots in the world, that I've had for five years and have only gotten prettier and more comfy with age :wub:

spread_SwISFY.jpg

My winter coat. I have it in navy blue :)

Aidez-Fitted-cardigan.jpg

I knit this sweater last year, and now I wear it whenever it gets cold. (I knit it a little too tight, though, so it isn't as flattering on me as it is on the model. :doh:)

Last edited:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My wardrobe doesn't change a whole lot in the fall really. I find that I just add a jacket and wear boots more often.