• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I just want to say all of this clothing is highly inappropriate for the workplace. you sluts. Stop inconveniencing men by liking certain cuts and shapes to your clothing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Uh huh *hits Ky with a pillow* :girlfight:

Next she will be telling us we cannot put glitter on our nails and should tape in our boobs (or get breast reductions) in order to not attract any unwanted male attention. :2up:

THIS IS A SLUMBER PARTY!!

Girls can just wear their bras and panties here for all I care!!

:uwin::party2::bunnyglee::pinkcuffs::girlpower::queenie::charge::offtobed:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
....I am so doing your party make up tonight :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP slumber party? :shock: That sounds intriguing. What happened?

:heart: The guy was kind enough to let me make a fool of him? :D

It was a virtual party though, on vent. He seemed to enjoy the female attention it yielded, so it isnt like we took complete advantage of him :smile:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As long as no one here uses the Bedazzler, I think anything goes.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:huh: Wait, the awhatta now?

OMG. You've never seen the BEDAZZLER?
http://www.hsn.com/crafts-sewing/or...ng Engine-_-PLA-_-Crafts and Sewing-_-1033068

bedazzler_uses.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
to be honest though, i mainly live in jeans and quirky t-shirts. Although, in summer i adore dresses, these two are a couple of favourites.

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I also really love slightly odd, quirky jewellery like these;

plugin_rollover_images.php

i gave my girlfriend this for her birthday a few years ago, before she went overseas for a year...

plugin_rollover_images.php

and i LUST after this...

c55311aw_copy_4.jpg

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
tailored trousers, bold geometric prints and chanel

oh. didn't do the quiz. didn't like the pictures.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tied: Classic Dramatic

Classic
A Classic clothing personality/fashion persona is a sign of grace and tasteful style.

You dress conservatively than other fashionistas and your wardrobe consists of a lot of neutrals such as black, gray, navy blue and beige. Clean, straight lines dominate your closet. You also favor garments with soft draping as well as tops, jackets and dresses with a nipped waist.
You prefer to keep your outfit simple, timeless and business-like. A tendency to match your clothes (ie. a handbag in a color that is similar your shoes) is in your nature. You're not into loud, faddish trends. 

A Classic style is the basis of chic fashion. It has characteristics that appeal to a majority of "neat & tidy" women - especially those who appreciate tailored clothes and accessories. Minimalism, Preppy (ie. Loafers) and Elegant (think Chanel-style suit) style are variations of this fashion persona. Classic style also overlaps with Dramatic and Natural.

Dramatic
Your Dramatic Clothing Personality/fashion persona often intimidates and intrigues. You can appear sensual and seductive; or sophisticated but striking.

You're confident and like to show some authority in the way you dress. There are 2 general Dramatic styles of this fashion persona, which are:
(1) Confident & Sophisticated and (2) Glamorous & Alluring (overlaps with Trendy)

Both personalities are different in some aspects but they share a look that appears bold and demanding. You may favor making a strong fashion statement by either accentuating your sensuality (Glamorous & Alluring); or your strikingly sophisticated persona (Confident & Sophisticated).
You like adding "drama" to your look. And you you tend to select bold clothes – either highly structured or body-hugging/skin revealing. You like statement accessories and often high contrast colors.

A Dramatic fashion style often reflects your direct, headstrong and authority-like persona. But you may have an alluring Dramatic style because it conveys your confidence in your skin, showing your sexual openness.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Bedazzler. At first I thought it might mean something...else, but then I remembered that [MENTION=7]Jennifer[/MENTION] is not usually vulgar, LOL.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
2 creative
2 natural
2 dramatic
1 trendy
1 romantic

I think I failed. I tend to wear either Converse or high heels and screen printed shirts with bird/animal designs on them... in terms of jewelry I like things with large pendants and bone. I like neutrals, dark earth tones, and red. None of the options were particularly appealing.