User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 157

  1. #31
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL. Ok, for you, my dear...*looks in crystal ball*

    ...Natural style, with a splash of Classic/Dramatic on special occasions


    So, what color nail polish would you girls want on your toes?
    Done and done! Nassatic it is!

    Thursday, I went to the boys orphanage, even though there are girls there too lol, and one of the girls there asked me to help paint the nails of the little girls there. I said, sure why not, how hard can it be!

    I think I did an okay job, but it was pretty hard @_@ I got more paint on my hands than I did any one girl's nails. One of the boys laughed and put his hand out like he wanted it painted, so I snatched him up and held him down and painted his thumb nail. It turned into a big brawl and then I was shooed away by all the girls.

    Oh well. Can't say I didn't try!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  2. #32
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Ohh...

    Yeah, i think in this system that's Dramatic meets Classic with a splash of Romantic
    Thanks. And yes, that's about it. Pulling together a little of this and that to project inherent personality. The black on black helps to tone down the dramatic but also enhances it, as far as attitude goes.

  3. #33
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    I like the classic aesthetic but I never actually manage to look that polished because my hair is very very unruly, and the messiness of my personality has an odd way of seeping through anyway.

    I also love the dramatic look but I wouldn't be able to pull it off. The clothes would wear me rather than the other way round.

    Romantic and natural are easiest for me to work with, but romantic is sometimes a little too cutesy for my taste and natural is too blah. I dunno.

    EDIT: I hate accessorizing and having bits and bobs dangling and floating and jingling all around me.

  4. #34
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Done and done! Nassatic it is!

    Thursday, I went to the boys orphanage, even though there are girls there too lol, and one of the girls there asked me to help paint the nails of the little girls there. I said, sure why not, how hard can it be!

    I think I did an okay job, but it was pretty hard @_@ I got more paint on my hands than I did any one girl's nails. One of the boys laughed and put his hand out like he wanted it painted, so I snatched him up and held him down and painted his thumb nail. It turned into a big brawl and then I was shooed away by all the girls.

    Oh well. Can't say I didn't try!
    Lol, that is too awesome, I can so see this happening

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    Thanks. And yes, that's about it. Pulling together a little of this and that to project inherent personality. The black on black helps to tone down the dramatic but also enhances it, as far as attitude goes.
    Nothing like black to create that understated 'wot' effect

    Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I like the classic aesthetic but I never actually manage to look that polished because my hair is very very unruly, and the messiness of my personality has an odd way of seeping through anyway.

    I also love the dramatic look but I wouldn't be able to pull it off. The clothes would wear me rather than the other way round.

    Romantic and natural are easiest for me to work with, but romantic is sometimes a little too cutesy for my taste and natural is too blah. I dunno.

    EDIT: I hate accessorizing and having bits and bobs dangling and floating and jingling all around me.
    Senza, from your pics and personality, Id start off with a Romantic base and layer it with some classic elements. That way you can avoid the cutesy effect, dont have to over accessorise , but still can compliment your bootilicious curves and exploit them for all the femininity and class they exude

    Add a dramatic necklace for extra 'Oomph'

    Use the Romantic/Natural combo for days when you just wanna lounge about and want a low-maintenance kind of look.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  5. #35
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    I also loved the article where she shows how to combine styles:



    vs













    Basically, you start out with the main/basic outfit in your primary style (for the site owner, this is Classic), and build on that with other styles

    Here is the full article
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #36
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    I love dresses. Esp more vintage-y looking ones with shortshort sleeves.

    Ignore people in these pics






    I also have a sadistic love for floral; probably because i'm such an old lady at heart.



    A/b/f /oldlady




    I just went into the F21 site and looked at dresses I'd wear.




    This is pretty much a good idea of what i like:





    Depending on the weather/temp, and my mood. I could be wear any one of those. Not very consistent in styles since I like to change it up.

  7. #37
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    The classic dramatic is too much in that mix pic, @Amargith. I'd ditch the brown belt, wear black pearl and diamond studs with no necklace or just a chain with a black pearl and diamond pendant and more casual shoes, like these lower open-toed Ferragamo slingbacks.


  8. #38
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andante View Post
    The classic dramatic is too much in that mix pic, @Amargith. I'd ditch the brown belt, wear black pearl and diamond studs with no necklace or just a chain with a black pearl and diamond pendant and more casual shoes, like these lower open-toed Ferragamo slingbacks.


    I agree, Im not too fond of the dramatic/classic pic either, though Im very much a fan of that style normally, as it is the perfect office look, usually. I especially don't like the necklace in that pic, and I too would prefer a black belt or no belt at all (black and brown..very few cases where that actually works *well*)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #39
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Attachment 7766
    Attachment 7767
    Attachment 7768
    Attachment 7769
    Attachment 7770

    these aren't perfect but it's not an easy thing to find. :/
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #40
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I got confused on question #2 when it was asking me about accessories.

    Edit: I imagined myself answering these questions like I am a figment of my own imagination and came up with creative and natural... which fits... But WHY SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOES?!

    also thealchemist can affirm just how much fun I am to pretend shop with when it's clothing.

    I'd join a nudist colony if it wasn't for all of the nudity.

    Edit #2: I am relieved that I am not the only for whom shoes and accessories make scared.
    I vividly remember those times. Horror-filled they were!

Similar Threads

  1. Find out which House matches your personality
    By wfulro in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:49 AM
  2. Find out where your last.fm artists originate from!
    By Eugene Watson VIII in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:11 PM
  3. [NF] NFs, what gets you out of your head?
    By SilkRoad in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:58 PM
  4. [INFP] INFP's, what do you think of your personality?
    By GZA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 04:15 PM
  5. How did you find out your type?
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO