User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get girly...Find out what your personal clothing style is!

4 so/sp

Primary Classic, second was Romantic (but I had at least a single answer for all of the groups except for 'c')
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Where to shop: most department stores. Sweet.

Natural first and creative second.

Ha. I don't think I am very trendy. Or it's just too much effort to be trendy. I just find and buy clothes that I find attractive, that fit well and flatter my figure, and then wear them until they are worn out (and sometimes after that too).

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I am going to follow Larks example and post this in this subforum...mods, feel free to move it if it is the wrong forum

Yes, this site is for girls only, sorry guys!

I very much enjoyed the info on this site, as a weekend read, and though the quiz is really impractical to take (you have to note down your answers yourself, no calculating), and you have to scroll for a bit, I found it a great starting point.

The site owner is a bit biased by her own clothing style, but does have some interesting insights.

I personally have Romantic as my primary, with Dramatic and Classic as my secondaries and a touch of Creative thrown in

...I tried to answer these and was doomed by question 2. I realized none of these things are applicable to me in the least, as I dress like a 12yr old little boy, in converse sneakers, skinny jeans and graphic tee shirts [some I've deconstructed/reconstructed, but still just tee shirts]. Only jewelry are piercings, & I never change the surgical steel captive bead rings. Seriously I own nothing else, aside from one black dress for obligatory marriage/death events.

I have failed this quiz.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

The best match for me is creative, with a small nod to romantic (the other styles I find to be somewhat boring). I'm not a fan of pastels at all, they make me look washed out. And the "creative" described in the quiz is kind of over the top -- consider me a dumbed down version of creative, I usually do most things plain/straight, with a few items involved to knock them into "creative" territory. I don't feel confident enough or feel like I have the right build and personality enough to get away with over-the-top, attention-drawing creative flare. I like just enough creativity to give me some kind of unique appearance, but not really attention-grabbing, because I don't really like a lot of attention in my look.

A few people have told me I accessorize well; I'd say I avoid having too many items together because it creates a visual mess, I usually just pick a few things to focus on in a particular ensemble and make sure things don't clash.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    aside from one black dress for obligatory marriage/death events

6w7 sp/sx

Half my answers represented romantic, the other half were between the rest of them.

You value femininity and may be a hopeless romantic. Ruffles, lace, pleats, those are just a few of the whimsy, feminine details that tend to catch your attention when you're in a store. You like to wear soft colors and often choose fabrics like chiffon and silk that drape graciously on your body. You might also wear dark colors such as burgundy red or black but wear them sparingly (ie. a dress in this color) to convey an alluring appeal.

(When I dress "nice". Other than that there is no options for jeans and tee shirts, hey, Taylor Swift was supposedly one of my "style twins".... Doesn't she sing some song about I wear jeans and she wears short skirts?)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I have failed this quiz.
    This is my answer too.
    Clothes frighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Anew Leaf

I got confused on question #2 when it was asking me about accessories.

Edit: I imagined myself answering these questions like I am a figment of my own imagination and came up with creative and natural... which fits... But WHY SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SHOES?!

also @thealchemist can affirm just how much fun I am to pretend shop with when it's clothing.

I'd join a nudist colony if it wasn't for all of the nudity.

Edit #2: I am relieved that I am not the only for whom shoes and accessories make scared.