User Tag List

First 31112131415 Last

Results 121 to 130 of 157

  1. #121
    Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,808

    Default

    Hmm I need a look.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

    Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    I spit upon those descriptions of clothing style, and the unsightliness of that site.

  3. #123
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I spit upon those descriptions of clothing style, and the unsightliness of that site.
    Do better or shut up.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Do better or shut up.
    I already have, your ignorance amuses me.

  5. #125
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I already have, your ignorance amuses me.
    So share the link to your fashion site then
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So share the link to your fashion site then
    Sure, but you have to deposit the life of three of your cats first. Picture proof sent in PM, thank you.

  7. #127
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Sure, but you have to deposit the life of three of your cats first. Picture proof sent in PM, thank you.
    Cute. Do not be so quick to tear down other people's' work. Thats the easy part. Despite the fact that the site could use some technological updating, and is a bit bulky to navigate, I found the stuff she shared quite fun and useful.

    I get that INTJs see the flaws in a design and get the urge to fix it, and if they cant, at the very least critique it. But unless you can do better, and are willing to, as well as are able to recognise the good points that the original idea had to offer...yeah. Not interested.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Cute. Do not be so quick to tear down other people's' work. Thats the easy part. Despite the fact that the site could use some technological updating, and is a bit bulky to navigate, I found the stuff she shared quite fun and useful.

    I get that INTJs see the flaws in a design and get the urge to fix it, and if they cant, at the very least critique it. But unless you can do better, and are willing to, as well as are able to recognise the good points that the original idea had to offer...yeah. Not interested.
    Thank you for offering your point of view on the subject, I would have settled for three of your cats lives (24 would have remained). However let me offer mine; When someone says something au contraire to your own opinion it should spark curiosity and food for thought, not rabid drooling in defense of your own opinion.

  9. #129
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    Thank you for offering your point of view on the subject, I would have settled for three of your cats lives (24 would have remained). However let me offer mine; When someone says something au contraire to your own opinion it should spark curiosity and food for thought, not rabid drooling in defense of your own opinion.
    If it was in fact curiosity and food for thought you sought to inspire, I'd say your way of communicating might need work. It looked like you had pretty crassly already condemned and trampled all over the topic at hand, which leaves little to no room for discussion. Many other INTs have expressed that the site needs work in the previous pages and none of them have gotten this response out of me, as people are indeed entitled to their own opinion and, in fact I happen to agree with them. I think the site owner could benefit from the help of someone with a little bit of a technological background in order to spruce it up.

    There. Food for thought, as requested
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    There. Food for thought, as requested
    Sigh.

Similar Threads

  1. Find out which House matches your personality
    By wfulro in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 01:49 AM
  2. Find out where your last.fm artists originate from!
    By Eugene Watson VIII in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 06:11 PM
  3. [NF] NFs, what gets you out of your head?
    By SilkRoad in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:58 PM
  4. [INFP] INFP's, what do you think of your personality?
    By GZA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 04:15 PM
  5. How did you find out your type?
    By Economica in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 03:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO