User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I have some cute visuals in my head for you but I don't know how to find them online.

I love wool tights tho in different textures and colors.

Just go get several that you like and some cute skirts and maybe a short fitted frilly jacket.

What kind of shoes do you like? Heels flats boots or what?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Also. @YWIR @Amargith EJCC @mmhmm @HelenOfTroy @Pseudo @cascadeco @gromit @Lexicon @Jennifer @Saturned @Lady X

.. I know im forgetting a ton of people. But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

^ One of my jackets. (not exact, close enough to it) I can provide some of my actual clothing with some digging and time later.

Also Lady X, I like flat shoes the best.. I tend to wear boots a lot, especially in the winter. Boots, sandals, and skating shoes for casual wear.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

figsfiggyfigs

I did post things I'd actually wear . I COULD take a picture of some of my stuff to give you a better idea of what I like, or at the least, recent purchases.

Fun!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Also. @YWIR @Amargith EJCC @mmhmm @HelenOfTroy @Pseudo @cascadeco @gromit @Lexicon @Jennifer @Saturned @Lady X

.. I know im forgetting a ton of people. But why don't ya'll post things you actually wear and/or internet images similar? :3

^ One of my jackets. (not exact, close enough to it) I can provide some of my actual clothing with some digging and time later.

Also Lady X, I like flat shoes the best.. I tend to wear boots a lot, especially in the winter. Boots, sandals, and skating shoes for casual wear.

Ok here are a couple tops I have and <3:

I typically wear jeans or dark slacks for work.

Shoes... I am not a fan of caring about shoes... but I found some awesome wedge sandals earlier this summer that I have been wearing to death. They are silver and glittery and add 2" to my height which is rather fun if redundant.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I posted things I'd actually wear too. What are you talking about girlie!?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I did some already. here's some more.

except I hate converse! I prefer vans or knock off keds.

I also get a lot of things from thrift stores like ^^^. Some nice dresses and shirts. love my post office shirt. Typically you can find cool stuff that fits women in the boys sections.

but still....this is my look. Couln't find anythign more perfect.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    @EJCC I'm not sure what my style is either.. I like a lots of things.. but as far as what I bother to buy myself, I have a lot of olive drab green, gray, white, black, brown and tan, and colors sprinkled in sparingly.

I wonder if that dress is sufficient to keep warm in winter weather? With wool stockings maybe dresses are warmer than I think they are.. I have a military uniform jacket that I rather enjoy wearing that's old school camo green, so I'd like to find a feminine looking dress to offset it but still somehow match it. I don't know if that makes sense either..
    That makes a lot of sense, actually! Although generally I wouldn't say that dresses like that are warm. From my experience trying to look feminine in winter weather, I'd say that leggings tucked into boots are a lot warmer than stockings would be -- and they're also infinitely more comfortable -- and the idea of a dress with a military jacket is very cute and very trendy atm.

So, what would be keeping you warm, would be the coat and the boots and (kind of) the leggings -- but definitely not the dress. Unless you got a sweater dress?

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Oh hey that's fun! Things I actually wear (besides the oxfords that I just bought, that I posted earlier):

My favorite jeans. Love the gradually tapering fit, love the embroidery on the side. I usually wear them cuffed like that.

My favorite boots in the world, that I've had for five years and have only gotten prettier and more comfy with age

My winter coat. I have it in navy blue

I knit this sweater last year, and now I wear it whenever it gets cold. (I knit it a little too tight, though, so it isn't as flattering on me as it is on the model. )
    Last edited by EJCC; 09-13-2012 at 11:51 PM. Reason: word choice fail
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

My wardrobe doesn't change a whole lot in the fall really. I find that I just add a jacket and wear boots more often.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

I had a 4-way tie between Creative, Natural, Classic and Trendy.
    "It's never enough." The Cure