• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

House Flipping

W

WALMART

Today is my first day working at the house I will be flipping.

I'll use this thread to update my progress with pics, statistics, and various projects I will be employing in my design.

Feedback will be appreciated, and any ideas you have will vastly improve my results.

Thank you all! =D

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
That's what Vanilla Ice left the music business to do. I've watched a few videos of him remodeling houses and he actually does a lot of ass busting labor and takes a lot of pride and enjoyment in what he does. I never cared for his music but he has a lot of creative ideas in his house flipping.