• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

will you talk to me about iquanas?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't know why but i want to know a story about iguanas and if anyone had anything to share either a story or cool facts about iguanas it would be greatly welcomed:bye:

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw an iguana on vacation in Key West.

I took a picture of it:

2390995068_1dd24de8c0.jpg

Sadly, it did not hop in the hot tub.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know why but i want to know a story about iguanas and if anyone had anything to share either a story or cool facts about iguanas it would be greatly welcomed:bye:

Here's a clip from a creepy animal alphabet video I used to watch when I was like, 3 yrs old. I never forgot the weird Iguana tune. :blink:

[YOUTUBE="bP0GA6eWrZs"]ffwd to 2:40 for Iguana.[/YOUTUBE]

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I saw an iguana on vacation in Key West.

I took a picture of it:

2390995068_1dd24de8c0.jpg

Sadly, it did not hop in the hot tub.

Here's a clip from a creepy animal alphabet video I used to watch when I was like, 3 yrs old. I never forgot the weird Iguana tune. :blink:

i don't want to have sex with either of you, but i still like you. except maybe lex to make jack jealous

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

i finally watched that video, i'm terrified, i would have called dcs if i had known you were subjected to that.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i finally watched that video, i'm terrified, i would have called dcs if i had known you were subjected to that.

:laugh: What doesn't kill you makes you more hardcore.
That said.. the camel one for C was the worst. :cry:

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I had one as a pet when I was 8 to 9 yrs old. After about a year and a half I found it dead in the aquarium. It had baked it self to death from laying too close to the lamp inside the aquarium. I was miserable for 2 weeks after that. I had a huge 6 foot long aquarium and it wasn't quite 18" long. It had plenty of room and I fed it well and kept the aquarium clean.I kept the lamp on one end of the aquarium. I even made a loose fitting harness around it and would take it outside, tack a stake in the ground then tie about a 10 foot cord to it's harness to the stake so it could get natural sunshine,heat,and fresh air on sunny days. I've always thought of them as high maintenance pets. I like them but wouldn't want to own another one.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My ex boyfriend had an iguana named Captain Happyfeet.