• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Shark Thread

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
It's two days into Shark Week and I am ashamed of myself for not inundating this forum with shark images.

Watermelon-Shark.jpg

funny-shark-pictures-4.jpg

funny-shark-pictures-5.jpg

im-going-to-space.jpg

funny,gtfo,hilarious,love,me,no-4d32908ed568818d8d7998c1f9c16863_h.jpg

I apologize for any meme-tastic shark images. I'll try and find some cool stand alone images as the days go on.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol. I actually was thinking about this last month. I really don't understand the allure of Shark Week, but I won't begrudge the joy of it to others. The pics are entertaining, though.

A

Anew Leaf

I LOVE SHARK WEEK!!!

:mrtoothy:

I would like to publicly thank [MENTION=13147]senza_tema[/MENTION] for helping this forum get that emoticon last year in celebration of this most holy of holy weeks.

I must find a new avatar!!

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Great memory of childhood is finding shark's teeth in the sand in Galveston.

Random internet photo. Once I found a huge shiny white one and it was so exciting.

tooth_feet2.jpg

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is the time of the year when I'm really pissed I don't have cable.

At least NetFlix is carrying some of the Shark Week vids now.

My elder son doesn't understand why I like sharks. I don't even know how to explain it. I think the Carcharodon Carcharias is just absolutely beautiful and fierce in the water -- the body shape and streamlining, the agility and speed and power.

I like bears too. *shrug*
(interestingly, they are both critters at the top of their respective food chains. You just don't eff around with 'em.)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Shaaaarrrkkkkk

I have a shark lover in my family. Not to be mistaken with the creepy weed smoking dolphin lover (NOT in my family) from a previous thread.

Glow in the dark shark week shirt. My kid last year.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
879_streetart_03.jpg

funny-shark-hammertime.jpg

funny-shark-mantee-friend.jpg

SharkToy.jpg

funny-shark-catch-you.jpg

Picture contribution: Done. I wish they featured it here in djibouti :c this is the second shark week of my life that I'll miss.

Things I've missed on this deployment in order of priority:
1. Shark week
2. Brother's wedding
3. @Awesomecakes 's and [MENTION=2532]ByMySword[/MENTION] 's wedding
4. The new Batman movie

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hings I've missed on this deployment in order of priority:
1. Shark week
2. Brother's wedding
3. @Awesomecakes 's and [MENTION=2532]ByMySword[/MENTION] 's wedding
4. The new Batman movie

Honestly, I'd only worry about #1, and then merge #2/#3 into one entry to minorly grieve.