• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kamenstein 20 Jar Revolving Spice Rack

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
20jarspicerack.jpg
[/IMG]

I bought this revolving spice rack a few months ago at Sam's Club. It's a good deal compared to other revolving spice racks for the cheap $19.99 price plus it comes with a 5 year spice refill for free but you have to pay for shipping.

I haven't used any of the spices yet. I've only taken it out of the box to look at everything once then put it all back in the box.

It came with >

Marjoram
Coriander
Italian Seasoning
Parsley
Thyme
Bay Leaves
Rosemary
Cilantro
Chives
Celery Salt
Fennel Seed
Basil
Dill Weed
Pizza Seasoning
Oregano
Crushed Mint
Herbes De Provence
Savory
Gourmet Sea Salt
Black Pepper

I couldn't resist getting it for the cheap price and the free 5 year spice refill deal even though most of the time I use black pepper and imitation salt ( No Salt -salt substitute)

Crockpot slow cooking is my favorite style of cooking. Most of these seasonings I'll probably never need but at least I have them if I need them. :D

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
ooooooo aaaah, i will get one too. i go through seasonings faster than i can grow them..