• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

Permabanned
I freely admit that I do not know how to make videos. There was supposed to be a picture but it didn't show up. So, let's pretend the black screen is merely a blank canvas for your mind to create its own pictures. You're welcome.

It's there, but only on the first frame, requires extending it to all frames.
ZXtcG.png

I recall ur hispta [aka apple (L)uzer], so maybe this will halp u
http://www.ehow.com/video_4538789_imovie-tutorial-still-frame.html

EDIT: Oh, and I like the muzik ur brain makes :yes:
Thar iz two songs to appease your large, strange letters. Also, I like your scared face drawing.
What do you mean scared face? It's a landscape! :cry:

Permabanned
I like those.

I like Crystaline. Currently diging Hydronius Maximus, I could see it fitting a x-em-up. I shall dig around moar :rock:

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I like Crystaline. Currently diging Hydronius Maximus, I could see it fitting a x-em-up. I shall dig around moar :rock:

Thanks!
Beware that I'm really hit or miss, but never take anything down because it is what it is.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just finished this hat!!! Woot. I am finding I need more hats now; and, this is one I started literally a year ago and finally picked it up again recently to finish. Now I need to buy more yarn for projects this winter!

And, a painting I did maybe 2 months ago that I was pleased with

Permabanned
I like the color transitions on the hat; looks well knit together [pun intended] :D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like the color transitions on the hat; looks well knit together [pun intended] :D

Gracias! However, it's not as complex as it may appear, as it was a single skein of yarn, with the colors already blending from one to the next. But yeah... it's a brand of yarn that I really like, because of that, and I've done a few other things with other color-patterns.

Permabanned
Gracias! However, it's not as complex as it may appear, as it was a single skein of yarn, with the colors already blending from one to the next. But yeah... it's a brand of yarn that I really like, because of that, and I've done a few other things with other color-patterns.

:ohmy:
I feel cheated now. :dry::thumbdown::nono:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nice hat, [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] :)

Are those yarn overs, that make the diagonal textured lines? I can't tell from the photo.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice hat, [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] :)

Are those yarn overs, that make the diagonal textured lines? I can't tell from the photo.

Thanks! It was basically 4 knit stitches, two pearl, 4 knit, two pearl, all the way around the circle, then repeat, although pushing all stitches over by one, such that the multiple-diagonals are formed.

Pinker85

piano . . . not very good. will probably end up taking it down. also the volume is kinda loud and the recording isn't that great.

Pinker85

More classical . . .

Thanks, Kyuuei! (just noticed you can see the duct tape on the table!! haha. I'm subletting month to month at this place . . . everything kinda looks nice but falls apart with the slightest breeze :p)

From watercolor series from a while ago . . . mostly done from photos of my travels through Eastern Europe. Quickly done.

Two of my cousins are getting married so as a gift I'm taking a wedding cake workshop and will be making their cakes. Some of the stuff I've cobbled together so far . . .

The instructor says my piping skills are "amazing" but ripped this cake apart for not having enough color (the bows should have been colored he said!) . . . so the next time session (fondant) I did this hehe:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^That looks amazing :wubbie:

One of mine...

CeramicNecklace3.jpg

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
[MENTION=13943]Pinker85[/MENTION] :rofl1: He DID say color!! :hifive:
[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] Absolutely lovely!

Lark

Wow!! Envious, very, very envious of the people posting in this thread, I absolutely wish that I had a quarter of the talent which many of the posters on this forum have, between this and the musical apptitudes of others, the gym time, with results, that others have put it.

You guys are a font of inspiration, every one of you, that's before you even touch on how imaginative and weird some of the posts and threads can be.

This is such a place.

:campfire: