• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Show Me Stuff You Created!

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Secondary School Years

100_0064.jpg

(I got people in my classes with Street Tags to put their Tags in to my art book.)

100_0067.jpg

The College Years

100_0083.jpg

100_0079.jpg

The After Years

pictureforRBFbored.jpg

This is what I drew for a fan of my art and Canadian Anglofile.
It's the British Passport drawn onto a British Passport application form because, I wanted to be creative.

I got lazy towards the end, start with the unicorn, finish with the lion.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh gawsh, so many things... umm...heres one of the many..... for world book day at my sons school a few years back we made a firedrake costume...so much fun!!!

26815_10150129402195251_1906476_n.jpg

UNfortunately as it's not a close up you can't see the irredescent glitter over the face or the fluffly plant fronds we used for whiskers.... but anyway.

Oh and the scales were cut out of tinfoil.

Pinker85

puppets1.jpg

puppet theater. i made this for the orphanage i was working at in cambodia. it came out super basic because literally the craft supply store was found at the wetmarket and there wasn't much to choose from for suitable fabric. money was also an issue, of course. ive made other theaters and have been into puppetry off and on since childhood but ive lost a lot of the photos (i tend to be bad with holding onto photos through the years) and just happen to have this one because it was saved in my sent box. i guess yeah, this isnt my best work, but i thought i would share. the kids liked it well enough though. we ended up putting on a play for the school. :p

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ

I made this adaptation and three years later I'm still tickled by the fact that I turned off ratings and am ignoring comments on it. :happy2: People just don't know what to do with themselves about it. They're lucky that comments are even enabled on it.

Actually I'm surprised that most of the comments are as positive as they are since it really is kind of garbage.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You guys are intimidating me with your awesome skillz. Damn Pinker. That's just amazing. And sprinkles, that is not garbage by any definition of the word. I LOVE IT.

This is all I got:

578724_10151019479828995_948920488_n.jpg

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I had no idea you made those. =o Totally legit.

Pinker85

well, this isn't visual, but it is something i created . . .

soundcloud

just started a soundcloud!! tis the season for sharing my crap with the world!! yay, mediocrity! i will probably freak out and tear it all down . . . not good at all. and this is my voice improved, been taking voice lessons.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
well, this isn't visual, but it is something i created . . .

soundcloud

just started a soundcloud!! tis the season for sharing my crap with the world!! yay, mediocrity! i will probably freak out and tear it all down . . . not good at all. and this is my voice improved, been taking voice lessons.

Don't tear it down then I can't hear it. D::::

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
A test chamber that I designed and constructed for Portal 2

This obviously shows the solution but it doesn't really matter since nobody plays my stuff anyway. Lost in the crowd as it were.

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
I made a solar powered mining excavator with RedPower 2
Lots of people make these but this is my own design that I came up with myself. It sends the drill head down a self building scaffold.
wk65ir.png

Diggy diggy hole
2repj7t.png

Big drill head
641dg7.png

The collected loot
2numwqs.png

The whole thing can be moved by attaching a motor
2hrdajb.png

Diggy diggy new hole
i3i1ol.png

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i made a little fortune teller finger thingaroo
based on all the things that jock likes/reminds
me of him. :>

i can't share the fortunes, or else they won't come true!

bluewhalefortune.jpg

sprinkles

Mojibake
MBTI Type
INFJ
Been playing Bridge It demo. I love physics because physics are just whack.

lolbridge
294566b.png

roflroad (Retardobridge! Mind the gap!)
2v9ac10.png

troll bridge (Problem? :troll: )
17waqs.png

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Very awesome!! :) I'll be posting in here soon enough!! As soon as I'm done ;) I have a couple things I've created!