User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Alright so I woke up yesterday at 6:30am, I got a 2 hour nap somewheres in the middle cut short by a nightmare, yay fun. At 6:30am TODAY I was going to go to bed... then I had an epiphany while laying there before I could get to sleep... and I couldn't let it go.

It's now a bit after 10:30am, so this entire thing was built in about 4 hours.

Not especially happy with the front of it, but I made it modular and can cut that part clean off if I want to later or think of something better to replace it.

It's untextured except for some placeholder stuff intended for just letting me grab certain sections later on, mostly stuff that's a pain to select again, or I want to animate later since the ship will have rotating sections.

I'll make a video of it after I get around to animating it and putting some kind of textured on it. I have a ton of homework though which I was suppooooooooosed to do today... after I slept... we'll see how that goes when I wake up >.<

Anyways... picture thingies!

Oberon

Okay, I'm going to attempt to post the PDF of my screenplay, Iona.

It's currently registered with WGA West and is available for option, if anyone has the wherewithal and the interest.

-da mouse

EDIT: The "Attach" feature doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again later if I get a chance.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

This one actually WAS for class... actually we were given a different picture to work with but I decided to revamp my old avatar since it's got to be at least 10 years old now. Now I's a fire kitty! ^.^

Now if only I could set it as an avatar here... keeps claiming invalid file... I made a profile version that fit the criteria needed... lower than 175x300, and smaller than 140something kb (it's like 41k...) so why does it keep going RAWR INVALID FILE ;_;

It's a jpeg... it fits the size restrictions... can't upload it, link from this site nor flicker, no clue whot's wrong whaa!

Even so the picture IS pure win ^.^

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thread bump just because I have something I'm ridiculously proud of to show off

4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

figsfiggyfigs

i'LL BE BAHAACCKKK

MBTI
    ENTP

Searched a thread like this because of this:

These are the four heroes of my 2nd novel.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

figsfiggyfigs

Damn I can't edit my other post...

Alright. I sketched this last week before an exam. I was very bored/stressed out. : )

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ That's very good You'reWrongI'mRight. Hope you did as well with your exam
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

edit--second song was in the wrong octave. Fixing.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

(Replacing old post because I mistakenly entered the second song on the wrong octave and also put in the wrong note in one place.)

One of the presents I got for Christmas was a piano, and yesterday, after learning a little bit of music theory, I finally got around to trying to compose some music, which was fun, to say the least (though trying to work with music composition software has been one of the more frustrating experiences of my life--all of the ones I've tried are pains in the butt, and it doesn't help that I don't know much about music notation, either).

The two things I've finished (at least to my current satisfaction--later I might decide to do more with them) are down below. The first one was written first thing, and sounds much better on the piano, half because it's a MIDI, which is a file format that severely detracts from musical quality, and half because it's meant to be played with the sustain pedal pressed down throughout it, which is not something that free music composing software seems to support. The second, and much better one was started yesterday and finished today; as with the first one, there are some issues relating to the limitations of the format, namely that in the first part of the song, there are certain keys that are supposed to be sustained for the length of the measure they're in while the other notes play on, and I can't seem to find any way to signify that with standard notation.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/4DjD3g1M/One2.html

http://www.4shared.com/audio/cupX7g5N/Four.html

EDIT: Fixed a fairly major problem with the second song that occurred during all the copy and pasting of notes I did.
    Last edited by Polaris; 01-06-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]