User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I finally built asuro:

Before:

After:

It already can move around on its own and if a key gets pressed of the front sensors, it moves backwards and changes its direction. Now my girl and me want to put a floor cloth under it and let it move around the house .

With asuros creation, I also got the data sheets to build a very easy H-bridge driver to control little DC engines. Now I can use that for several purposes, most important purpose to sell it and make some $$. For that I thought about to build some box of plastic for it. So I learned a new method that enables you to thermoform plastic in your basement:

You take an isolated wodden box. Then you drill small holes in the top. Then you drill a big hole in the side that does exactly fit a vacuum cleaner tube. Then you need to carve a so called photo negative shape from wood, you'll use to shape your plastic with. Then you need to aqcuire a plate of easy bendable plastic, lay it on top of your carved form and that you lay on top of the box where the small holes are.

And now you're set: you put the whole thing in an oven, heat it up and when its starting to melt you switch on the vaccum cleaner, inserted in the big hole on the side and the thing creates a vaccuum that pulls the melting plastic thru the small holes in the top piece of the box .

Here's a picture of a box build by a profi ( on the left with the metal plating on the top ):

Here's another one doing it even without an oven:

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm learning how to build cohesive websites on wix.com, here's my design from scratch and it links to other sites I've built for myself as a musician trying to break in the scene

Wix.com - Kymlee-Design
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

Oberon

I could post the PDF of my screenplay... it's 95 pages or so, however.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I also write screenplays, hopefully they can be used one day. This is one scene that I'm not sure of if I'll ever use it. I wrote this at school, after my class mates started acting like idiots when someone didn't do his homework properly. When I just finished it, I showed it to a girl who wanted to read it. She didn't get it. The only thing she asked was "Why did Mees have this big handwriting?" Aaaaargh. I'll keep this for a while, who knows I'll ever make up a good story in which I can use it.

Teacher Chris is checking if his pupils (16-17 year olds) made their homework properly. Whenever someone made it well, Chris puts a sticker on their head, which makes the pupil happy.
    Chris: Well done, Coco. Here is your sticker! (Coco smiles. Chris goes to the next table.) So, Stijn, let's see if you've done your homework right. (Checks Stijn's homework.) O my, Stijn, why haven't you done excercise 6b?
    Stijn: I didn't understand it, sir.
    Chris: You didn't understand it? Children, please tell Stijn what a person who hasn't done excercise 6b is.
    Class: (singing: ) Homo, homo, Stijn is a homo!
    Chris: Well done, class! Stijn, you don't get a sticker today!
    Lieke: Sir, Mees's handwriting is too big!
    Chris: Oh, is it? Let's take a look! (checks Mees's homework) Good heavens! Your handwriting IS too big!
    Class: Betrayer! (class starts throwing shoes at Mees)
    Chris: (after the shoe throwing stops) Vivienne, your shoes. (Vivienne sighs, takes off her shoes and throws them at Mees) Well done, class! Lieke, you are getting two stickers today! Which ones do you want?
    Lieke: I want Pluto!
    Chris: Two times? Are you sure you don't want Piglet?
    Lieke: I said I want Pluto!
    Chris: Here you are! One on your forehead ans one on your nose.
    Lieke: Yay!
    Chris puts tthe stickers on Lieke's forehead and nose. He continues checking homework. Then he sees Erik-Jan's work. It shocks him.
    Chris: Erik-Jan?
    Erik-Jan: Yes, sir?
    Chris: Why didn't you do your homework?
    Erik-Jan: My sister just gave birth yesterday. She got a son, Luc. I paid them a visit, helped them around.
    Chris: So you think that becoming an uncle is a good reason to forget about your homework?
    Erik-Jan: I didn't even think about it, to be honest.
    Chris: Class, what do you think of this behaviour?
    The class freaks out and beats up Erik-Jan. Then they lift Erik-Jan up and climb up the roof of the school. Chris follows them.
    Chris: As you see, your classmates do not like the fact that you didn't do your homework yesterday. It's a selfish and foolish act and you shall not remain unpunished! Children, drop him.
    Erik-Jan gets thrown off the roof. Chris and the pupils go back inside. Only Vivienne looks down quickly to see if Erik-Jan is okay. When she sees him lying on the ground she gets terrified, but then she follows her classmates back inside, afraid to get punished too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    Holy crap, this is awesome!

You have to love how a slight bit of absurdity in everyday situations can be magnified to be sarcastically entertaining
    It must all be a Ne thing (Kats screen play n your song). :confused: ...then again most of my work is more Ni/Se. What I can say is that you guys just sound like your poo pooing Si . Get over it and do your hw! just ask EJCC...

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Here are my two most recent attempts at being a handyman.

My approach is as follows:

(1) I usually get into project mode when I want something that is overpriced in the common market (especially due to how flimsy most stuff is nowadays), not up to my eccentric design specs, and because I like things to be snazzy, and not dull and boring, I'm an SP damn it.

(2) I do not have an extensive set of tools at my disposal. So, I buy precursors that are as close to my desired specs as possible. For instance pinewood panels used to remodel my kids' closets, instead of plywood cut to fit. The panels have rigid corners and are not warped, thus allowing for a much nicer finished product in half the time.

(3) The only tools I use are a power drill, a palm sander, a scrolling orbital jig saw. Other than that it's a hammer, screwdrivers, level, wrenches, ratchet, hand saw, etc., simple stuff.
    -Halla
    I wish had a recording studio. I write stuff for guitar, but I never get around to recording much... maybe ill post something...

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I finally built asuro:

Before:

After:

It already can move around on its own and if a key gets pressed of the front sensors, it moves backwards and changes its direction. Now my girl and me want to put a floor cloth under it and let it move around the house .

With asuros creation, I also got the data sheets to build a very easy H-bridge driver to control little DC engines. Now I can use that for several purposes, most important purpose to sell it and make some $$. For that I thought about to build some box of plastic for it. So I learned a new method that enables you to thermoform plastic in your basement:

You take an isolated wodden box. Then you drill small holes in the top. Then you drill a big hole in the side that does exactly fit a vacuum cleaner tube. Then you need to carve a so called photo negative shape from wood, you'll use to shape your plastic with. Then you need to aqcuire a plate of easy bendable plastic, lay it on top of your carved form and that you lay on top of the box where the small holes are.

And now you're set: you put the whole thing in an oven, heat it up and when its starting to melt you switch on the vaccum cleaner, inserted in the big hole on the side and the thing creates a vaccuum that pulls the melting plastic thru the small holes in the top piece of the box .

Here's a picture of a box build by a profi ( on the left with the metal plating on the top ):

Here's another one doing it even without an oven:

And this how we know Im not ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    I could post the PDF of my screenplay... it's 95 pages or so, however.
    I have a 20 pg beginning to a screen play, and then the rest detailed outline. My EJ self figures I'm above ghost writing ("the thing will just write itself from there! why would I spend my time doing that?)

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    It must all be a Ne thing (Kats screen play n your song). :confused: ...then again most of my work is more Ni/Se. What I can say is that you guys just sound like your poo pooing Si . Get over it and do your hw! just ask EJCC...
    I'll take that as a compliment. Anyways, I already deleted that scene about a month ago, because it just didn't fit in the whole picture.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post

And this how we know Im not ENTP

I have a 20 pg beginning to a screen play, and then the rest detailed outline. My EJ self figures I'm above ghost writing ("the thing will just write itself from there! why would I spend my time doing that?)
    You can let your EJ self go ahead and figure that if you like.

I tell you the truth, the first 20 pages and the last 10 write themselves. Everything in the middle you fight for, one... page... at... a... time.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Wow .. Pretty impressive.

I wish i was more focused so could actually complete something. I get ideas but tell myself they'll be shit.

I'd like to design my own clothes.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    SEXY

Working on some music right now, will post it soon.
    (removed)

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

A couple of my favorite paintings from last year....

"...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

WordPress e-learning site's done. Total length of my video screencasts ended up being 3 hours.

HTML 2 WordPress, an e-learning website

I tell you the truth, the first 20 pages and the last 10 write themselves. Everything in the middle you fight for, one... page... at... a... time.
    Wise words from the mouster. My videos were like that too. But once it's all done. You feel great.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca