Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    piano . . . not very good. will probably end up taking it down. also the volume is kinda loud and the recording isn't that great.

Awesome! You duct taped that table all by yourself?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

business card

sketch

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

If I told you, you'd figure out who I am.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFP

@Amargith, I love the composition of the photo! Did you make the beads?

@TheÜ, yes . . . impressive, I know!
    @sleuthiness, I'm slightly confused . . . is this all one card? Does it open up like a book?
    "My comrades and my beloved, upon your way you shall meet men with hoofs; give them your wings. And men with horns; give them wreaths of laurel. And men with claws; give them petals for fingers. And men with forked tongues; give them honey words." --Kahlil Gibran, The Garden of The Prophet

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Pinker85 View Post
    @Amargith, I love the composition of the photo! Did you make the beads?

@TheÜ, yes . . . impressive, I know!
    @sleuthiness, I'm slightly confused . . . is this all one card? Does it open up like a book?
    I took the picture and I made the necklace, but I did not make the beads

I have to say, you are worthy of the title 'Artisan' and 'ISFP' with that many talents
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Bumping this thread with the necklace @YWIR made me make a year or so ago

Arwen, Box 079.jpg
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Okay, bringing this thread back to life:

I'm currently trying to develop the plot for a short sci-fi story project (1,000 - 4,000 words) that was assigned in my Computers and Society course, and which is due in April. [In my college the course number for this is CS 485 - but it's so easy, it could almost pass as a humanities course. And the professor, good old Bauer Sr., used to be my dad's professor nearly 30 years ago.] And the story has to begin with the sentence "I didn't think that computers and [insert assigned topic here] would change my life - then it hit me." My topic is 'Computers and Communication', and this is what I've got so far:

The story takes place in a futuristic dystopia, where the government is trying to ensure that each subsequent generation is more genetically advanced (i.e. most intelligent and free of health issues), all the while keeping the population growth under control. To that end, they have decreed that all marriages will be arranged by "Genetic Rank" - Rank A (the most advanced) people are to marry other Rank As, Rank Bs marry other Rank Bs, and Rank Cs (the least advanced) marry other Rank Cs.

The heroine [Rank A] is bored with her 'aristocratic' life and seeks adventure. And given her status, she has access to websites that host Rank B and Rank C chats (whereas Rank B and Rank C people don't have access to Rank A sites). She meets a guy [Rank C] on there who has similar interests as she does and who, like her, hates the ranking system - so they start communicating with each other via a hologram system (for anyone who's ever seen Star Wars, it's sort of like that except you can't even tell it's a hologram).

Over time, the hero and heroine fall in love with each other, and one day they decide to meet in person; they arrange a place to meet secretly, and so they spend time with each other that way every weekend. But one day, a government official finds them together, and he calls his team of officers to catch the lovers and execute them on the spot.

I'm stuck on the part where they're on the run and are trying to figure out how to escape - and the only way I can see this happening is if the officers find them dead. The question is, should I actually kill off the lovers, or have them take sleeping pills and then find a way to have them escape without an autopsy?
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

WALMART

The Rank C guy plundered an experimental device from an A Rank Laboratory that consumes and digitalizes matter (nanomachines, son) and all they have to do is be within a ten foot radius when it goes off. He has already stashed a server to host their selves in a loction fed by an energy source that will last near the end of the universe itself. Within this realm they shall exist forever. The device goes off, the officials find an empty room, the story ends, and their fate is relatively unknown. Romantic.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A while back ago I wrote a program and setup some tools to explore the cognitive relationships between words and generate graphs based on them. These specifically are exploring hyponyms and hypernyms. It was fun, but I decided that I'm not going to spend my spare time doing more programming.

Xmas_graph.jpgdownload.jpgconnection_graph_2.jpg