User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

individual no bake lemon-raspberry cheesecakes!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

WANT

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Sorry I have to ask this but your video went down so I'm wondering, what's your Youtube Channel?
    It went down within minutes of being posted. Youtube sucks. What's wrong with a little copyright violation anyway?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Anew Leaf

Besides writing I draw, paint, sew, and make music. Here are a few things I have done:

This is 105" x 105" so it's enormous. I've posted this one on here in various places before but this thread is a better home for it. It contains about 1500 pieces of fabric. It took awhile... This one I consider quite difficult, but I loved the challenge. Especially since I had no instructions on how to put things together... I had to really think through the process to figure out how best to do it. It was nice.

This is a work in progress drawing I am doing... I always draw random, abstract images... so it's not supposed to be anything in particular... or is it? I'll figure it out when I decide it's "done."

This is another work in progress (I am really good at starting things... ). It will end up being 60" x 60". My center star is all put together, and now I am sewing up the borders. I am not the best at doing curves so I am in the midst of the painful part of the process, which is why I am stalling.

This one is just a table runner... and it's a pretty easy pattern to do. Just a lot of repetition.

I have some music I made a few months ago that I will upload later once I figure out how best to do that. (Any easy/lazy ideas, pls rep me. )

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Besides writing I draw, paint, sew, and make music.
    MOAR
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    MOAR

Ok... Don't get too excited. I don't play any instruments myself... I just make electronic music songs from loops and random wave files I find.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

Ok... Don't get too excited. I don't play any instruments myself... I just make electronic music songs from loops and random wave files I find.
    MOAR.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

First attempt at drawing

Music links in my blog @Saturned
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Anew Leaf

I freely admit that I do not know how to make videos. There was supposed to be a picture but it didn't show up. So, let's pretend the black screen is merely a blank canvas for your mind to create its own pictures. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    First attempt at drawing

Music links in my blog @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/member.php?u=13402" target="_blank">Saturned</a>
    Thar iz two songs to appease your large, strange letters. Also, I like your scared face drawing.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I have quite a few projects up on the chopping block, but for now I'll post the ones I've completed.

First: An ornament my brother commissioned. Hand blown glass ornament of high quality, acrylic paint, patience, and lots of spray high-gloss varnish.

Next: My secret Santa gift for my buddy. Small village tree cut in half, mini-village battery-powered lights, a small battery powered light strand, a lot of cussing and re-wiring of lights and painting so that they match the portal colors, and a box to hide everything away.

Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge