• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
About to make myself scrambled eggs with chopped onions, cherry tomatoes, and a slice of mild cheese on top, seasoned with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am tucking into a nice juicy piece of pork ribs with fries and a cheese burger. Heavenly :drool:

Roman Empire

Permabanned
I am eating vegan joylent. Because it is the least harmful, and cooking that requires the least amount of work. Inferior Si baby.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just made a chicken chili for the first time, having it served over tortillas, and it is amazing.

Mole

Permabanned
Creme Fraiche and raspberries beside the pond full of flowering water plants and two goldfish, warmed by the Sun.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Well, if you did, the secret to getting a good pizza is to order the hand tossed pizza, the one that costs more than the others. I know, though. Domino's has some problems.

the cheese doesn't taste good, once you've had good pizza its hard to eat dominos.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the cheese doesn't taste good, once you've had good pizza its hard to eat dominos.

You think Domino's cheese tastes different in Wisconsin than wherever you are? I didn't think the cheese tasted bad. I will say that Pizza Hut cheese in the stuffed crust pizza is majorly delicious. My SO is kind of lactose intolerant, to some cheese and dairy and pizza hut gives him stomach problems. Domino's doesn't.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You think Domino's cheese tastes different in Wisconsin than wherever you are? I didn't think the cheese tasted bad. I will say that Pizza Hut cheese in the stuffed crust pizza is majorly delicious. My SO is kind of lactose intolerant, to some cheese and dairy and pizza hut gives him stomach problems. Domino's doesn't.

because domino's doesn't use real cheese, which is why it tastes weird and yes i can tell difference. i'm in tn. they're are really good pizza places that use good cheese,have better sauce and better crust.

also where i ordered from was at least 5 times better than dominos,pizza hut,papa johns, and actually less expensive as well.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
because domino's doesn't use real cheese, which is why it tastes weird and yes i can tell difference. i'm in tn. they're are really good pizza places that use good cheese,have better sauce and better crust.

also where i ordered from was at least 5 times better than dominos,pizza hut,papa johns, and actually less expensive as well.

I think it still comes from a cow though, right? If it doesn't, that explains why my SO can eat that.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i dunno they claim its 100% mozzerella but it doesn't act or taste like it. so i don't believe them :thelook:

Maybe they got the government to change the definition of 100% mozzarella so that they could pretend like it was. There's actually laws about what can be called cheese. Velveeta can't call itself cheese. It is "processed cheese food" or it was last time I checked.