• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Chevapi

Veliki-cevapi-s-prilogom-za-dvije-osobe-za-46kn-umjesto-96kn-u-Buffetu-Bocarija-u-Opatiji-vrijeme-je-za-najbolje-cevape.jpg

Balkan/Oreint specialty that is highy addictive if done right.

This is excellent. There is a bakery near here that has a small restaurant and this is one of there specialties.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Vindaloo seasoning is **really** good on potatoes and other veggies fried on the stovetop. Having that with some salmon and a salad.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a homemade pizza with cheese and sausage. not great. I don't like ground beef (the texture....eugugugh) but I'm not the only one eating it so just gonna have to pretend it's bacon and tell myself "a pizza is a pizza"

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just had eggs with a toast. Toast tasted really good for some reason. Need to make more, stat.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just ate organic potato & leek soup, and a cup of green tea with a dab of coconut oil in it.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I just made a GREAT green shake just now and drank it with the hubby. He is still turned off by the sewage-green color but was pleasantly surprised by the taste.
My recipe:

• 1 handful of ice cubes
  • 4-5oz of natural coconut water.
  • 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
  • 1 handful of kale, rinsed with water.
  • 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks before tossing them in the blender.
  • 1 tablespoon of organic flaxseeds
  • 1/5 tablespoon of organic green powder (optional)

Toss in the ice, coconut water, the kale, the banana chunks in first, and then the flaxseeds, green powder, and the coconut oil on top. Turn on the blender for 3-5 minutes until smooth. For a thicker texture, use more ice and a bit less water. Serves two small glasses for two people. It has a nice, clean, green, refreshing taste, perfect for summer time. ;D

Permabanned
sleepy but alert cuz espresso, so snak