• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just had a can of sardines in hot sauce, which I will forever associate w/ [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] primarily due to her fervently expressed disdain for them many times in the past.

Moving on to a plate of 50/50 fresh baby spinach/spring mix with sliced tomato & light honey mustard dressing.

gonna have a cup of black coffee after that, & a square of this chocolate:

illus-3ozfill-ft-ocelot.jpg

(I'm neutral about all the fair-trade organic crap.. it just tastes good. Of course, *if* any profits actually go toward endangered wild cats, I'm happy.)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Just had a can of sardines in hot sauce, which I will forever associate w/ [MENTION=360]prplchknz[/MENTION] primarily due to her fervently expressed disdain for them many times in the past.

Moving on to a plate of 50/50 fresh baby spinach/spring mix with sliced tomato & light honey mustard dressing.

gonna have a cup of black coffee after that, & a square of this chocolate:

illus-3ozfill-ft-ocelot.jpg

(I'm neutral about all the fair-trade organic crap.. it just tastes good. Of course, *if* any profits actually go toward endangered wild cats, I'm happy.)

FISH DON'T BELONG IN CANS ITS SUSPICIOUS. WHEN IT COMES IN A CAN OR A JAR I AM NOT A CAT.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
zZyK2NP.jpg

Poppyseed bagel and chilli. Kinda random but it was delicious.

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I imagine that the 10% made of endangered animals; really gives it that dark rich bitter flavour?

I had paua fritters for the first time since I was a little kid. They were as awful as I remember them being.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Store bought refrigerated cheese pizza with eggplant, red onion, lentils, garlic, olive oil, and herbs on top.

gromit

likes this
Lentil soup from a can with pumpernickel rye with butter.

Not bad.

I think it calls for some sort of creamy cheese spread, but I don't have any of that.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I bought like 4 different bags of chips and I'm eating a little bit of each one.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strawberry milkshake my favourite roommate brought home for me!~

He claims that, after living here for two weeks, I must be undergoing major food depression because there's never anything delicious to eat, so he promised me he'd always bring me back a milkshake everytime he comes back from work. I am in debt of his love.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For dinner I had french bread with three types of jam, teriyaki eggplant, mashed potatoes and green beans. I feel sick from how full I am but it was worth it.