• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cold penne noodles and marinara sauce, the butt end of a hommus and tabbouleh sandwich, and black coffee. Breakfast baby lol.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Just finished an unfrosted blueberry PopTart.

It was disgusting.

Pinker85

xPWrqox.jpg

Mango smoothie!! :D:smile:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Some weird quinoa noodles that have been sitting in the pantry for at least a year now. I don't remember buying them.

They're pretty good with ranch dressing though.

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Vacationing in the Smoky Mts TN with the fam. Dinner was buffalo chicken with Mac n cheese.

Not technically food, but for dessert (and as I type this) I'm enjoying a cigar on the observation deck of our cabin. Great flavor and spectacular view.