• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me, too. Egg flower soup is the best.

I made chicken piccata tonight, but failed to remember that I don't really like capers. Because I'm an eejit.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A strange sesame rice thing. It's pretty good.

Have you ever tried Halva? You can find it in some international stores. It's soooo gooooood!

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you ever tried Halva? You can find it in some international stores. It's soooo gooooood!

My favorite kind is with almonds. I don't think I've ever tried the sesame kind though. I love most nut-based sweets but can't partake right now because I'm trying to cut back on added sugar.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nothing yet, but I'm going to try pumpkin oatmeal tomorrow. Picked a HUGE pumpkin...time to eat it, so here come the pies..... and stuff.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nothing yet, but I'm going to try pumpkin oatmeal tomorrow. Picked a HUGE pumpkin...time to eat it, so here come the pies..... and stuff.
Have you ever had pumpkin soup? It's surprisingly delicious. Especially curry pumpkin soup.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I make a roasted butternut squash, garlic and coconut milk soup that is also really good with noodles. Should work just as well for pumpkins but I have a weird anti-pumpkin prejudice from my childhood days.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I make a roasted butternut squash, garlic and coconut milk soup that is also really good with noodles. Should work just as well for pumpkins but I have a weird anti-pumpkin prejudice from my childhood days.
That sounds so good. Is the recipe online somewhere? And if so, could you provide me with a link?

EDIT: I guess there should have been a "please" in there somewhere. Please?

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That sounds so good. Is the recipe online somewhere? And if so, could you provide me with a link?

EDIT: I guess there should have been a "please" in there somewhere. Please?

I've actually never followed a recipe for this one, I was just working with leftovers and craving something Thai-inspired the first time I made it. But I googled "Thai butternut squash soup" and found more or less the same thing I do.

I don't use the red curry paste myself ... I just add a pinch of Vietnamese spice mix (the kind that's loaded with powdered star anise which I LOVE) and add red chili flakes for the heat. I think it would be good with red curry too though.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh, man. I love red curry. And Thai food in general. Thanks, [MENTION=23222]Arcana[/MENTION]!

GarrotTheThief

The Green Jolly Robin H.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
wolf
07.jpg

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A delicious, sweet, juicy honeycrisp apple.

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm about to begin making a vegetarian moussaka! Mmmmm

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Low-sodium v8 juice.. Propel kiwi-strawberry water, and a Boost brand meal-replacement shake. Centrum multivitamin, coQ10 capsule, b-complex vitamin.

Can't really chew right now from the scar revision surgery on my cheek. It's not a large incision at all, but it feels like I'm tugging on the stitches when I try to eat. :dry:

I need to get some soup.. maybe some Bolthouse Farms 'Daily Greens' juice.. lots of vitamin A & C. Some almond milk for vitamin E?

This cold stuff was a bad idea. Gonna make some honey-lemon green tea for now.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Drinking coffee. 3/4 decaf, 1/4 hot chocolate.