• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chicken hearts, chicken skins, chicken oyster. Some cocktail with Meyer lemon and some Japanese liquor I'd never heard of and don't remember the name of. I had to juice my own lemons haha.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Chicken hearts, chicken skins, chicken oyster. Some cocktail with Meyer lemon and some Japanese liquor I'd never heard of and don't remember the name of. I had to juice my own lemons haha.

chicken hearts? trying for immortal life? you're a demon aren't you?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
popcorn with olive oil and lemon pepper on it. though I can't figure out how to get the lemon pepper to stick.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
pecan sticky cinnamon roll and tea

it's a sticky bun with pecans but it's also a cinnamon roll.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
image.jpg
curious-looking veggie sliders

image.jpg
The richest hot chocolate I've ever had. Maybe I accidentally ordered dipping chocolate

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I went to conchy joe's last night and I had the best meal in a long time: sweet potato grouper, greens, and mashed potatoes. the fish was perfectly cooked.

ce2104c3-3749-468d-b9fc-991ecee1b5fc_800.jpg

I think I found what to order whenever I go. I tend to try stuff at places to I find something I love then get that same thing every time.

Some places the servers know what I want before I even walk in the door. at granger's I get the grilled cheese on white with fried green tomatoes and bacon, fries, and a coke. last time I went the server knew and I hadn't been there since april.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An almond milk and banana smoothie with some peanut butter and a few dark chocolate chips. :)