• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Permabanned
Potatoes..

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
don't know, but i was delicious. I did recognize the black beans and rice. and there was a chicken dish that was delicious. but two of my room mates are from the islands originally (I don't know which islands) and i made them dinner last night and they made lunch today. and they cook a lot of ethnic food, which is more than fine by me.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Espresso macarons

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
fried some bacon, softened some butter added maple syrup, spread the butter concotion on cinamon swril bread fried bread in bacon grease, needs cream cheese

Permabanned
deep fried snickers bar *om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom *
ojag7sz

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Potato chips! Want some? :D

Damn, I woke up in the middle of the night just to compose a song, my best inspiration usually comes at night. Later I am gonna have some fruits too once I finished my potato chips.

Only when my stomach is filled then I am able to focus on composing music, lol!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

don't what it is, my room mate made (she's an excellent cook) but it's a type of fish stew and it's delicious.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Brunch: scrambled eggs, home fries, raspberry oatmeal pancake, cinnamon brioche with lavender honey, toasted baguette with goat cheese basil & roasted peppers, latte, raspberry mimosa

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tabbouleh salad with shawarma chicken and garlic sauce

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
smoothie
banana
peanut butter
chocolate soy milk
oats
vanilla yogurt
and small amount of crushed ice
I think I should get some frozen mixed berries and add that next time.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lamb and rice stuffed grape leaves

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just ate some maltase's. Am making some homemade lasagne soon with swiss chard & mushrooms for the creamy layer and shallots broccoli & peppers for the tomato layer... also chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream... going to be fun! :smile:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just ate some maltase's. Am making some homemade lasagne soon with swiss chard & mushrooms for the creamy layer and shallots broccoli & peppers for the tomato layer... also chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream... going to be fun! :smile:

aren't maltase dogs?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Squash and cheese pupusa and jamaica juice