• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
starburst-crazy-beans-assorted-171878.jpg

I have a weakness for fruity candy. I can resist chocolate, but resistence to sour/fruity candy is useless

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm getting free subway tonight

I asked for a subway club with provolone,lettuce,tomato,cucumer,black olives, onion, mayo, and mustard 6 in

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ate my first cronut!!! Yummmm. And a Boston cream donut.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Dried Japanese cuttlefish with lots of sodium and MSG, mmmmm mmmmm good.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
for dinner tonight we had, shrimp, crab claws (never had them before, but I'm amazed), gouda, and crackers

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goat cheese is fucking repulsive and people only eat it to be fancy. WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO FANCY, CHANA?!?!?

It is. Or it smells like it. Not everyone eats it to be fancy.. I know a lot of hippies who eat it.. (not calling you a hippie, chana, promise).

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Goat cheese is fucking repulsive and people only eat it to be fancy. WHEN DID YOU BECOME SO FANCY, CHANA?!?!?

Goat cheese is so good tho. I was born fancy :encore:

(I wish I had mozzarella instead but it was still good)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I had a grilled cheese with like 5 different types of cheeses and fried green tomatoes on it. So delicious

Qre:us

A giant orange. Yum!

Pizza and beer! Mmmmm.

Right? So, recently, friends of mine were trying to bribe my friend and I to babysit their kid (1 year old), and they said, there would be movies, delicious pizza and..........wine.

WTF?! Who has pizza with wine? Where is the beer?!! I refuse to commit until there is beer. :cheers: