• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whatcha eating?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished 2 of these:

6a00e5500c772188330134879c4c43970c-320wi

dusted w/cinnamon & topped w/chopped almonds & warm sugarfree syrup.

Coupled with a cup of:

51ExUKgCOgL._SY300_.jpg

sweetened with

300.JPG

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Basically a Polish dumpling. They're goood. I buy Mrs. T's potato and cheddar. They come frozen and are delicious boiled or pan fried : )

It's exactly like a tasteless, bland ravioli. Polish people have been crazy enough to the point of filling wheat dumplings... with mashed potatoes! And to make things even worst, they sometimes dare fry this... odd mixture. Hence its infamous reputation amongst truly civilized people.
The result, as I said, has strictly no taste at all: it's extremely similar to industrial gnocchis or Austrian knödeln. It's like eating and chewing raw pastas.

At least, Russians and Ukrainians were clever enough to fill this mixture with meat and onions... But Pelmeniy (as they called it), are usually served litteraly while they float in oil or grease... Thus, the enormous amount of calories you would ingest makes this dish typically suited for Siberian winters or to treat people with anorexia nervosa.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Basically a Polish dumpling. They're goood. I buy Mrs. T's potato and cheddar. They come frozen and are delicious boiled or pan fried : )

THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD!

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Salad with spring mix tomatoes red onion eggs turkey ham feta cheddar olives croutons cucumber and ranch

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hmm, what do you mean?

I mean that claiming that a starchy food filled with even more starch "sounds so good" can possibly be linked with a minor form of ageusia.

Do you enjoy eating raw wheat flour?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's exactly like a tasteless, bland ravioli. Polish people have been crazy enough to the point of filling wheat dumplings... with mashed potatoes! And to make things even worst, they sometimes dare fry this... odd mixture. Hence its infamous reputation amongst truly civilized people.
The result, as I said, has strictly no taste at all: it's extremely similar to industrial gnocchis or Austrian knödeln. It's like eating and chewing raw pastas.

At least, Russians and Ukrainians were clever enough to fill this mixture with meat and onions... But Pelmeniy (as they called it), are usually served litteraly while they float in oil or grease... Thus, the enormous amount of calories you would ingest makes this dish typically suited for Siberian winters or to treat people with anorexia nervosa.

Pierogis are DELICIOUS. Like most potato products, it is best enjoyed when supplemented by dairy, like sour cream.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sugar-free cream cheese frozen yogurt.

2 cups yogurt, 1/2 cup heavy cream and cream cheese, splenda to taste, ice cream machine. Incredibly easy and very tasty.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Grilled lamb with Greek salad.

I'm also on my last cup of coffee from Vashon Island....:cry:

Sakedon

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Just ate less than half a cup of rice, with chunks of raw tomato, cucumber and onion, drizzled with roasted sesame seed oil and sprinkled with black pepper.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I just had the oven roasted chicken with bacon,avocado,onion,lettuce,tomato,cucumber,provolone,and ranch from subway on italian herb and cheese bread